• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where did you NIP today?

Not been out today but yesterday it was standing on a canal towpath! :haha:

Costa coffee, it was my first time! :shy: Not sure what I was so worried about, sat with my back to everyone and don't think anyone noticed. x

That's great Newky! It's liberating once you get used to doing it.

Im waiting for someone to moan at me when im in a restaurant cos im going to say 'he is enjoying his food just like you are' lol x

kari - that's hilarious nipping at the poker table!

i've thought about nipping at the hairdresser... not sure how else i'll get my hair done as dh works all the time and i need a cut.

and good job newky!

i did end up nipping at the bank today! ava was crying and so i said 'looks like i'm going
to have to nurse her' and the account manager said 'uh ok... i'll just look at these papers here..." LOL she was already nervous but she didn't seem uncomfortable once i started and she could see there was no boob showing. i did squirt a little on myself though! oops!

love this thread!

I just wanted to crash the thread & say congratulations to all of you for being able to BF in public! I think it's such a good thing, more people should do it! :thumbup: This thread is lovely :happydance:

I 'humwn' in fenwicks nursing room t'other day. Was mortified when a man walked in the baby changing room. Dont know why but I assumed being a nusring room that it would be for women only. Didnt even have a baby wth him.... Mens toilets were full! lol

'Hid Under Muslin Whilst Nursing'

I 'humwn' in fenwicks nursing room t'other day. Was mortified when a man walked in the baby changing room. Dont know why but I assumed being a nusring room that it would be for women only. Didnt even have a baby wth him.... Mens toilets were full! lol

Strange, I wouldn't have thought a man would enter a nursing room either. Especially without even having a baby to bottle feed at least. I would've told him where to go.

Mothercare for me today....

Strange, I wouldn't have thought a man would enter a nursing room either. Especially without even having a baby to bottle feed at least. I would've told him where to go.

I thought it was strange too. It was like that moment someone walks in on you whilst having a wee. I kinda recoiled in shock. lol. Would love to NIP but just dont have the balls.

I thought it was strange too. It was like that moment someone walks in on you whilst having a wee. I kinda recoiled in shock. lol. Would love to NIP but just dont have the balls.

I imagine if you had balls that might preclude you from nipping in the first place. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How old is your lo? I didn't have the confidence to nip until about 6 weeks, and I started off in a small park on a bench with only other moms and kids around. It gets easier once you do it more often.

I imagine if you had balls that might preclude you from nipping in the first place. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How old is your lo? I didn't have the confidence to nip until about 6 weeks, and I started off in a small park on a bench with only other moms and kids around. It gets easier once you do it more often.

Ha ha ha yeah be a bit hard! :haha:

My LO is 8+2 weeks. I just cant do it. I feed infront of friends and family in the house. My friend NIP but would lob whole boob out in middle of shopping center. Everyone would stare and point. She would say 'Its natural, I am not doing anything wrong, if my baby wants fed then I am feeding him' I think tho she liked it when people watched her, liked the looks and attention. One time I was talking to her and her whole boob was displayed when she was putting baby in pushchair infront of a barber shop lol. This really put me off. I am the only one in my sure start who turns up for BF support group lol. So I dont have any mammy friends locally (other than Lady godiver lol).

it does get easier mini... and your little girl is so cute all swaddled up!! my lo is sleeping all swaddled up right now too :)

didn't go anywhere today but am taking lo to physiotherapy tomorrow and might have to nip there! ava is in a growth spurt right now and is hungry all the time!!

I nipped in macdonalds yesterday. You can tell who i've gone out with for the day...last friday it was my mum and I nipped in an art gallery yesterday my OH took me out for lunch and I nipped in maccy d's :haha:

i actually nipp-ed at school this morning lol standing there with everyone watching i didn't have much choice we got up late this morning so lo only had time for one boob ;) so i had to give it to her poor little one was crying!! xxx

i actually nipp-ed at school this morning lol standing there with everyone watching i didn't have much choice we got up late this morning so lo only had time for one boob ;) so i had to give it to her poor little one was crying!! xxx

What did the other Mommies say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->