• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where did you NIP today?

no one said anything i few funny looks :dohh: shame though, as i was up for giving someone a gob full :grr: mornings are so hectic as it is without lo screaming her head off up the school :haha:

I nip'd in the bathroom at the park :rofl: Hey! She was hungry right then and not taking no for an answer! I was going to go to one of the park benches in the back of the area my son was playing in but wore an unfortunate top that needed more private wrangling :rofl: Wardrobe fail.

in the doctor's room.. at least it was outside of my house!

i nipped at the local mall (really tiny one) that is full of senior citizens... i wore my new home made nursing top and i don't think anyone even noticed i was nursing because two people talked to me while i was bf'ing her... usually people act like i've got the plague when i'm nursing!

also i nipped while skyping my mother in law :rofl: she is fascinated that i'm still bf'ing as she tried it and hated it. she asked today what i do when i'm out in public, i told her i bf her! :) she reminded me of how incredibly taboo that was in her day... which made me think we should all be thankful for nipping with relative ease and how important it is to keep on nipping! :thumbup:

we need a nipping and proud button to put in our signatures!!!! does someone know how to do that??

we need a nipping and proud button to put in our signatures!!!! does someone know how to do that??

That's a great idea! I don't know how, but I think I know who to ask. Let me get back to you all on that.

Ok, I'm going to ask someone in the blinkie section to make us one. Does anyone else have any suggestions for what a blinkie should say or what it should look like? I'll take all suggestions and then put in a request.

great idea!!! keep it up ladies again nipp-ed in mcdonalds honestly i just had a tea ;) i will point out i went for a walk and needed to get some puppy food and mcdonalds is on the industrial estate where all the other shops are :rofl: i wasn't gonna sit on a bench when i could sit in the warm ;)

I nip everywhere. Lol with or without a cover! I would nip in a crowded grocery store if lo needed me. :) boobie power!

how about 'public nipper' or 'nip...wherever whenever' x

i was at my mums and 2 of my sisters houses today thats all! X

Today I nipped in the Dr's waiting room and at the restaurant we went to to celebrate my birthday x

So far we have:

Nipping and Proud
Public Nipper
Nip...wherever whenever

Any other suggestions ladies? So far I like Nip....wherever whenever.

i like "I nip... wherever, whenever "
and "boobie power!"

didn't go anywhere today so no nipping for me, but i love checking in and reading where everyone else nipped! go boobies!!!

and happy birthday Ley!

Oooh, I like the addition of "I". Good one Amy.

Both Clara and I have been sick the last couple weeks so we've barely gone out, let alone for long enough to require a feed. I'm hoping to make it further next week. My 21 year old niece came over for dinner last night and I think she was slightly uncomfortable when I nursed Clara cuz she was distracted and kept pulling off my boob and letting it just hang out. :rofl:

also i nipped while skyping my mother in law :rofl: she is fascinated that i'm still bf'ing as she tried it and hated it. she asked today what i do when i'm out in public, i told her i bf her! :) she reminded me of how incredibly taboo that was in her day... which made me think we should all be thankful for nipping with relative ease and how important it is to keep on nipping! :thumbup:

Me too!! I always end up nipping while in skyping my MIL, FIL & BIL:haha:

Yesterday I nipped at the beauty salon while two of my friends were on the vibro plates - i dont think i have ever laughed so much!!:haha:

Today was at a chinese restaurant, first time in my mei tai and WITHOUT a cover :) :) :) :) im so proud of myself :) :) :) :) lol

as it was so sunny today i went to the beach and nip it was lovely :)

way to go nov_30!!

and stacey... so jealous it was nipping at the beach weather where you are! it was freezing -10 C here.

another day at home for me, so no nipping over here.

kari - any news on the button/blinkie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->