• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where did you NIP today?

Yesterday I nipped on a bench on the park and then in a creperie. A creperie!

wow, an art gallery and a creperie.
That certainly puts my soft play area to shame lol

I haven't nipped anywhere today as I haven't left the house....ahh well, there's always tomorrow

Standing in line for an autograph from my husband's hockey hero :dohh:

Yesterday I nipped on a bench on the park and then in a creperie. A creperie!

Lol I've nipped at a creperie before. They made the best crepes too, but sadly it closed last week!

Today I nipped in the reception area of our local pool :thumbup:

I keep finding myself kind of hoping someone will say something bad to me so I can kick off though :blush: :rofl: xx

Today I nipped in the reception area of our local pool :thumbup:

I keep finding myself kind of hoping someone will say something bad to me so I can kick off though :blush: :rofl: xx

Hahahaha. Me too, but it's fairly common here so I don't really expect anyone to.

Mine is boring but my aunties house in front of my uncle, aunt, cousin, cousins hubbie and their 2 daughters :)

Last Monday I nipped in ASDA cafe thought I'd add that one in :haha:

i nipp-ed whilst out walking the dog this morning, i did however, get a funny look, when an old grannie decided to help her self to a peak of lo and saw her sucking booby lolol( oh she said) :dohh: (your em your em) :blush:( feeding her??) no shit :dohh: hands off :haha:

MY BABY MY BOOBY get lost grannie :rofl:

OMG Kelly! That's frickin' hilarious! I've never tried hands-free nursing. I wonder if Clara's too big now to make it work?

well today I nipped in sainsbury cafe and also in brantanos shoe shop while dd1 was trying on boots.
even hubby was shocked that I fed there but like I said to him, no one would bat an eyelid if I pulled out a bottle and fed her so why should she not have breast

I'm so jealous of you all :blush:
Unfortunately i wasn't able to keep up BFing as I didn't start til quite a few days after my LO was born, (long, hospital related complaint story) so i never had enough supply to exclusively BF.

I wish i could still NIP with you, good on you ladies, who gives a hoot what anybody thinks, whether you feed your baby with a boobie or a bottle, a hungry baby waits for nobody!! :thumbup:

keep NIPing! :haha:

i nipped at a very busy second cup today (coffee shop like a starbucks) :)

tomorrow i have an appointment at the bank to buy an rrsp, so i may have to nip there in an office with the account manager! will update if i have to do that (much to my mother's horror when i told her i'd have to bring the baby with me and might end up nursing her if she was hungry!)

Didn't go out today... Does 'at the window' count? :winkwink:

If the curtains were open, why not?:winkwink:

i nipped at a very busy second cup today (coffee shop like a starbucks) :)

tomorrow i have an appointment at the bank to buy an rrsp, so i may have to nip there in an office with the account manager! will update if i have to do that (much to my mother's horror when i told her i'd have to bring the baby with me and might end up nursing her if she was hungry!)

I love nipping at Starbucks (there's one fairly close to me that I always stop at when I'm down on the Danforth - sorry guys, that's a major street here in Toronto - hannah76 knows where it is). That would be awesome nipping at the bank! Too funny about your mom's reaction though.

I haven't nipped in a few days because we haven't been out further than the grocery store at the corner of my street, but tomorrow we have baby swim class so maybe we'll nip there after the lesson. I wanna share the best place I've ever nipped though - I play in a poker league at a sports bar on Sunday nights and for Clara's first few months I would bring her with me for the first half of the night until Daddy came to pick her up after his band practice so I used to nip at the poker table. It threw a couple of the guys off their game. :rofl:

:rofl: love this thread xxx i will also prob be nipp-ing in the hairdressers today ;) the worst bit about nipp-ing out, is getting your boob out without anyone seeing lol once lo is latched on then usually everything runs ok!!! but that bit is always a right pain!!!

happy nipp-ing lol :smug: x

I always seem to have some stranger try and talk to me just as I'm getting Phoebe latched, had some funny reactions when they realise what I'm doing but not had any nastiness thank goodness! It doesn't bother me though, I just get on with it.

Yesterday I nipped at my daughters majorettes competition. It was really busy and there was a big row right next to us (over someone videoing someone else's troupe which isn't allowed) and right in the middle, one of the judges glanced my way and noticed what I was doing and just walked off and came over to me and started chatting (about bf) and left them to it!

Not got much planned this week so probably not too many nipping oportunities :( How long to the next holidays? :rofl:

kmac625... Curtains defo open lol... My neighbour accidently dropped his cigatette out d window wen he noticed me... Guess I shud ave covered up lol... I jus laughd n sed 'same time 2mro'... LMAO kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->