Where did you NIP today?

hi my first time posting :wave: today i nursed while sat on a bench in the sunshine at temple newsam park in leeds. I got some disgusted looks from old people in passing and had to hold hubby back from telling them off :haha:

i cant rem how to put a blinkie in my sig? :( x i want the new one! x so applies to me i nipp-ed in curry's today the electrical shop, litreally stood there while my other kids ran round the shop hubby looking at the tvs lol and lo couldn't wait so i wopped it out , a few mins later a sales man appears do i need any help, na i said i'm fine , he then came close and said awww how old is the baby? he then got in close to peek and the saw her gobbling away on my booby :haha: i burst out laughing he couldn't get away quick enough bless him he kept saying sorry and was really embarrassed :blush: he said sorry for bothering me :rofl: i only just managed to get my nipple out as the top i was wearing didn't give much lee way lol :haha: looked nice though :haha:

hi my first time posting :wave: today i nursed while sat on a bench in the sunshine at temple newsam park in leeds. I got some disgusted looks from old people in passing and had to hold hubby back from telling them off :haha:

I would have let him tell them off lol, or done so myself.

i cant rem how to put a blinkie in my sig? :( x i want the new one! x so applies to me i nipp-ed in curry's today the electrical shop, litreally stood there while my other kids ran round the shop hubby looking at the tvs lol and lo couldn't wait so i wopped it out , a few mins later a sales man appears do i need any help, na i said i'm fine , he then came close and said awww how old is the baby? he then got in close to peek and the saw her gobbling away on my booby :haha: i burst out laughing he couldn't get away quick enough bless him he kept saying sorry and was really embarrassed :blush: he said sorry for bothering me :rofl: i only just managed to get my nipple out as the top i was wearing didn't give much lee way lol :haha: looked nice though :haha:

Go to where you edit your siggy and put the code in, remembering to remove that extra space at the end between img and ].

I was going to nip at church, but LO slept the whole time in my sling. I got stares for that though. lmao

welcome new ladies!

i love to hear all the brave mommies nipping every day when i check in at the end of the day :)

i nipped today at the local pool... well outside in the lobby after we swam and before we drove home. she sure was hungry after all that exercise!!

ok, off to put the new blinkie in my signature... thanks nov_30!!

loving the blinkie, I'm an official nipper lol

welcome new ladies!

i love to hear all the brave mommies nipping every day when i check in at the end of the day :)

i nipped today at the local pool... well outside in the lobby after we swam and before we drove home. she sure was hungry after all that exercise!!

ok, off to put the new blinkie in my signature... thanks nov_30!!

Did she start swimming lessons or did you just take her for a swim? We go to our last swimming class tomorrow but I think I'm gonna sign her up for the next session too.

I nipped at costa coffee, massive achievement for someone who said they'd never feed out& about

kmac where can i get your "if you dont like it put a blanket over your head" blinkie?

good job a_c!!

kari, i haven't signed up for lessons yet though thanks for reminding me... i need to do that! we just went to the pool ourselves :)

kmac where can i get your "if you dont like it put a blanket over your head" blinkie?

[img ]https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2283/2283802xhs369thqn.gif[/img]
Just remove the space at the beginning between img and ].

We took advantage of the lovely weather and went for a long walk into town. Then we went to the town gardens and nursed there in the sunshine!! Was perfect!

We nipped in the changing room at the pool today after Clara's swim lesson. I just sat there with my swimsuit pulled down and my boob hanging out. :rofl: Got a couple interesting looks, but considering women get completely naked in there and no one bats an eye, I figured one boob out was pretty tame.

totally, kari! weird people would look at you strangely considering the level of nudity that goes on in the showers... ewwwww... haha

2wanted... sounds lovely!

I nip'd at the doctor's office in the bathroom, mostly because she was having a meltdown and I needed control :rofl:

In other news, where did you get the breastfeeding milestone blinkies? I"m at my one month which is such a huge accomplishment and I'm really proud of myself since I was never this successful with my son :cloud9: and this forum has really helped me :)

Edit: found it :D

A bit of a rant whilst NIP: I was out shopping today with Son Evan and he was hungry and wanted a feed, I sat down at a coffee area and picked him out his pram and latched him on discreetly and he began feeding without a issue, then when he finished the first side i burped him and then went to change sides to give him the second side when a couple of women who also had a baby came up to me and said why u doing that shouldnt u give him formula rather than exposing yourself, you couldn't see i was nursing, i was upset, she said my son is on formula not the nasty way a baby should be fed, i said I feed my son the way I want and breastfeed is my choice. She then looked at me again badly and left and gave me a blank stare. :/ :( :/

aw man... anna that sucks!! they had no right talking to you like that and should mind their own business! its hard to hear even if you're adamant about bf'ing but you were doing what was right for your baby at that time and there is no shame in that... massive :hugs: and more power to you!! good on you for talking back to her!

A bit of a rant whilst NIP: I was out shopping today with Son Evan and he was hungry and wanted a feed, I sat down at a coffee area and picked him out his pram and latched him on discreetly and he began feeding without a issue, then when he finished the first side i burped him and then went to change sides to give him the second side when a couple of women who also had a baby came up to me and said why u doing that shouldnt u give him formula rather than exposing yourself, you couldn't see i was nursing, i was upset, she said my son is on formula not the nasty way a baby should be fed, i said I feed my son the way I want and breastfeed is my choice. She then looked at me again badly and left and gave me a blank stare. :/ :( :/

UGH!!! People like that piss me off! Good on you for telling them off. I would've gone off on them for not giving their lo the best start in life. Not that I have anything against people who choose to ff because they can do whatever they choose to do, but because they had the nerve to tell me that what I was doing was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->