Where did you NIP today?

A bit of a rant whilst NIP: I was out shopping today with Son Evan and he was hungry and wanted a feed, I sat down at a coffee area and picked him out his pram and latched him on discreetly and he began feeding without a issue, then when he finished the first side i burped him and then went to change sides to give him the second side when a couple of women who also had a baby came up to me and said why u doing that shouldnt u give him formula rather than exposing yourself, you couldn't see i was nursing, i was upset, she said my son is on formula not the nasty way a baby should be fed, i said I feed my son the way I want and breastfeed is my choice. She then looked at me again badly and left and gave me a blank stare. :/ :( :/

What a stupid cow! If this was to ever happen to me she'd get a kick in the fanny!

Urgh, people like that just make me sick.

Anyways, I NIP in the garden section of B&Q today!

A bit of a rant whilst NIP: I was out shopping today with Son Evan and he was hungry and wanted a feed, I sat down at a coffee area and picked him out his pram and latched him on discreetly and he began feeding without a issue, then when he finished the first side i burped him and then went to change sides to give him the second side when a couple of women who also had a baby came up to me and said why u doing that shouldnt u give him formula rather than exposing yourself, you couldn't see i was nursing, i was upset, she said my son is on formula not the nasty way a baby should be fed, i said I feed my son the way I want and breastfeed is my choice. She then looked at me again badly and left and gave me a blank stare. :/ :( :/

What a stupid cow! If this was to ever happen to me she'd get a kick in the fanny!

Urgh, people like that just make me sick.

Anyways, I NIP in the garden section of B&Q today!

how horrible some people are such DICKHEADS :growlmad: makes me so mad :growlmad: i agree i would kick her :haha: i would tell them twats to fu** right off :hugs: babe xxx

Me and LO have been out to BFing peer support this afternoon straight from work. It was only when I got there and tried to feed LO that I realised I couldn't lift my new work top to feed her so I had to unbutton and get the whole (rather large) boob out to feed her. I like to think of it as a visual demostration of how to nurse a toddler.

I nursed in Costco the other day. Since there was no where to really nurse discreetly I just sat down at one of the display patio sets and nursed him. Used a blanket to cover a bit, but it was more so he wouldn't be distracted.

I seriously feel bad for anyone if they were to approach me negatively about NIP. I'd go up one side of them and down the other!

grrr, people pee me off.
I was out with my mum last week and was feeding and my mum said people kept doing double takes and looking at me.
Why do they care so much???

Anyways, today I nipped in the health centre and in my car whilst going through the car wash lol.

Another story which upset me - a friend of mine was breastfeeding her 4week old son in the park when a women came and threw water over her while she was feeding and said he should be on formula :evil: :evil: :nope::growlmad:

no-one's ever given me funny looks or anythin like that when i've nipped in public. in fact everyone jus carries on as normal around me... i was in revs havin a meal nd when we finished i was feedin finn nd the waitress came over nd started clearin nd asked us all if we'd enjoyed our meals nd i quote 'apart from the little one cos he's still enjoyin his, i'll have to come coo over him when he's finished'... nd today when i was feedin him after my meal in a pub i had people smilin nd noddin at me. if anyone said anythin to me i have cuttin remarks ready to make back to them!

Another story which upset me - a friend of mine was breastfeeding her 4week old son in the park when a women came and threw water over her while she was feeding and said he should be on formula :evil: :evil: :nope::growlmad:

Are you frickin' kidding me?:growlmad::growlmad::grr::grr::gun::gun:
I woulda been calling the cops and pressing charges on that stupid bitch!!!

Anna those experiences are awful i certainly would have phone the police! X

We nipped in the children's section of the public library this afternoon.

That is absolutely disgusting!! How dare she!
I would have flipped out!

ok strange question....

do any of you see nipping as sort of a challenge? as in "where can I nip today that will surprise people?

Maybe I'm just strange...

me and my friend (nats77) both were nipp-ing lol in her car at the park yday after school :) watching the kids run around the park .it was quite a picture :) xx

grrr, people pee me off.
I was out with my mum last week and was feeding and my mum said people kept doing double takes and looking at me.
Why do they care so much???

Anyways, today I nipped in the health centre and in my car whilst going through the car wash lol.
:rofl: now this is what multitasking is all about :haha: x

:grr: what an evil bint! I think I'd have rung the police and reported her for assault! how dare she!!!! :grr:

K is far too busy runnign about to want to nip much these days .. but i love reading these, it makes me want to do it all over again lol!

We niped in the library today, and yesterday in Sainsburys and Homebase as well as the park.

I NIP'd in college today :smug: Took Connor in early so I could do some studying before he starts nursery, he got hungry, so you know, I just whipped it out :haha: Got some rather interesting comments from some lads inmy year as they are very mature. When I NIP, I kind of sit there like daring someone to say something :blush: To think how embarrassed I got when first starting out, I feel so confident now :cloud9: x

That is absolutely disgusting!! How dare she!
I would have flipped out!

ok strange question....

do any of you see nipping as sort of a challenge? as in "where can I nip today that will surprise people?

I dooo :hi: I sit there and if anyone looks at my dodgy, I sit there defiantly, like 'I dare you...' :haha: But that's just me... I'm not always the most mature of people :thumbup:

ok strange question....

I don't specifically, but I do hope that someone will say something to me. Noone ever has though, I think because nipping isn't so uncommon here in Canada.

Excellent thread!

I nursed in a playgroup tolday. It's 99% formula feeders so NIP is a great way to clear the room so my baby can have all the toys.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"