Where did you NIP today?

hahaha love it ladies it still think its so silly that bf still has such a taboo? stupid or what!:dohh: keep up the nip-ping ladies and for those daring ladies, i hope someone say's something to you just so you can give them a gob full :haha:

I NIP'd in college today :smug: Took Connor in early so I could do some studying before he starts nursery, he got hungry, so you know, I just whipped it out :haha: Got some rather interesting comments from some lads inmy year as they are very mature. When I NIP, I kind of sit there like daring someone to say something :blush: To think how embarrassed I got when first starting out, I feel so confident now :cloud9: x

me too!! at first i would always look around and wonder where on earth i was going to bf ava, but now i jsut try and find somewhere comfy! sometimes i just have to find anywhere to sit, like my fave - the shoe department at walmart :rofl:

havent' been anywhere today and expecting a foot of snow tonight so i won't be going anywhere tomorrow either... i love reading the stories here though!

and i can't beleive someone would throw water on someone else!! craziness!

do any of you see nipping as sort of a challenge? as in "where can I nip today that will surprise people?

Maybe I'm just strange...

Hehe...I totally find myself wishing I went out in public more often so I can nurse! Tomorrow I have a WIC appointment and since 99% of the other ladies who use WIC get formula, that'll show em! Also, I have my Aunt's honor society induction on Sunday! I plan on NIP there if LO is hungry! :haha:

Yesterday I fed in Pizza Hut (Yes I'm a classy bird) and in Debenhams by the lift.

how have i missed this?! this is a brill thread!

i haven't been out today, so cant add but i'll be out and about tomorrow so will be sure to post then!

:D

on the beach the other day!

yesterday i was in age concern and asked if it was ok if i sat and fed my baby, another (old) woman working there appeared and said "oh no we can't have that in here" and said they were closing in a few minutes, which was a lie! made me feel dirty

oh no! so sorry to hear that,mini :( stupid woman... here it is our legal right to bf anywhere we please, what does the law say in the u.k.? i would sue if someone in a store here said that!!!!! grrr makes me so angry!!!

thanks hannah.. we left the shop and my boyfriend looked it up on his phone, and read apparently in the uk nowhere can refuse you the right to breast feed your baby, unless it's a male-only place. old bat.. my partner went back and spoke to the woman behind the counter who said she was sorry n she'd have a word with the women who told us no.. he still wants to report it though

Good on your boyfriend. I say report it, that's the only way to get these awful attitudes against bf changed.

thats sad minibeast :(
i would report it!
technically a woman can just stop drop and feed anywhere she chooses, so they had no right to say no.
:hugs:

Today I fed my little man in an indoor playcentre called funsters :D

I love that it was made law to refuse the right to breastfeed. It makes me so much more confident about nipping.

Today I nipped in kfc....

this thread is excellent!

didn't go out today but did sit with my boob hanging out as i chatted to the midwife!! Perhaps tomorrow??!!

Today we nipped in the drs surgery,lo was gettin grouchy so out came the boob ;) it was quite busy nobody said anything but there was a man staring not that I cared I'm faaar to proud

I nip'd in Mcdonalds...one of Mums friends was sat in a window seat right by the door and guess where my Mum decided to sit...yes the same place! :lol: I didnt even use a cloth to cover up, you could see anything thou...i hope lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->