Where did you NIP today?

not today but the past month ive nursed:

@ the airport
on the plane
on the beach(practically everyday i was in florida)
in a hotel lobby
at the doctors office
at wal mart on the floor lmao
at babies r us
at whole foods
at several parking lots in my car

in selfridges birmingham....... sat on the shopping centre seating in bullring birmingham..... in zara changing room birmingham....... that was yesterday, she was on a bit of a frenzy so went with it!

At the bar at a local restaurant! I wasn't drinking, but OH and BIL were sitting at the bar when I got out of work to join them.

I haven't had one to add for ages but we nip at Blackpool zoo last week, we were in front of a monkey enclosure and funnily enough there was a monkey mama and her lo in front of us doing the same! :haha:

in the doctors waiting room. some man kept looking over :haha: weirdo!!

In the local park, at the baby clinic and along the river side :)

At a Korean BBQ restaurant, while eating with chopsticks. Kept dropping rice on her lol. Also a few weeks ago, in a busy truckstop on the way to visit my parents.

Yesterday we were at a shopping centre and we sat on a ledge thing so I could feed LO and ths man came over and asked us to move because he was shutting that area off and when we walked off OH said something alng the lines of 'moving us on because we're breastfeeding, I don't know' ahahahaha. Was so funny :L

At the thrift store while daddy tried some stuff on and outside the deli while daddy paid! Then again sitting on the trunk of my car :) Also at babies r us in a glider!

I haven't had one to add for ages but we nip at Blackpool zoo last week, we were in front of a monkey enclosure and funnily enough there was a monkey mama and her lo in front of us doing the same! :haha:

As Ina May Gaskin would say, good job letting your monkey do it :)

At another baseball game, right in the dugout with 12 guys. I'm getting brave. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->