Where did you NIP today?

I NIP in a cafe (can't remember the name and it has gone really down hill since last time I was in there) and on the bus. I had two old bags giving me the judgemental looks from the start of the bus journey but then they weren't sure where to look when I started BFing DD, thinking back maybe I should have offered my 28month old some booby juice too :lol: there faces would have been priceless

::: big round of applause to all of today's nippers!! :::

yay! :happydance: we were snowed in with a foot of snow then a ton of rain so i missed out on any nip opportunities. hopefully soon!

Hahahahaha Bubbles, I think you should have tandem nursed just for the fun of it. :rofl: I'd pay good money to see the reaction you'd get from that. :haha:

Wow VGibs! While getting dental work done?! Very impressive.

I NIP on a bench in a shopping mall. Apart from an airplane his is my first NIP session. It felt so great!

Wow VGibs! While getting dental work done?! Very impressive.

Yup...she was fussing for booby so I just went for it under the cape thing the dentist gave me. Then the dentist laughed and said only in Canada are women so private about nursing. She's russian so....

Today I fed my little man in an indoor playcentre called funsters :D

Totally ot but we love funsters unless it's half term and it's full of big kids lol

Yes we love funsters too lol I usually take LO and my 2 year old through the week while my older 2 are in school, lovely and quiet then!

I will sometimes brave it with the older 2 on a saturday but it is sooo busy and works out expensive lol

i nipped at a breast feeding peer support worker training course, but actuall asked if it was okay first :dohh:

Last night I nipped at the theatre :) It was only an amature thing,but still... Was sat right at the front too (the kind of 'theatre' that's in a gym hall, the front row is on the same level as the show, literally right in front of the show).
Today, I nipped at the doctors, and when the HV came over, I just whipped it out without breaking from the conversation (or asking if she minded :p ).
Ooo I loooove nipping :cloud9: After all the struggle I had first BFing, I want to show the world my milkmaking talent :smug: :haha: x

I nipped in the doctor waiting room today. This lady kept staring at me the whole time and telling her 2 year old son not to look at the baby. Lol...and this this lady walked in with her son who had to be about 10 and they sat right across of me. Poor little boy turned bright red and never looked at me again - his mom didn't seem to mind. LOL. Then I nursed her in the doctor room while waiting on the doctor...and then I tried to nurse her in the Chinese restaurant we went to...she wasn't hungry though, just wanted to be in her sling, so instead of nursing her while eating, I just wore her. Lol

haha sarah :rofl:

today i nipped on a bench in town. :)
i too am so proud of how open and carefree i am about bfeeding now, to think when he was a newborn i was scared to go out because i would have to feed :dohh:
now i feed, wishing someone would say something so i can rip them to shreads :lol:

on the beach the other day!

yesterday i was in age concern and asked if it was ok if i sat and fed my baby, another (old) woman working there appeared and said "oh no we can't have that in here" and said they were closing in a few minutes, which was a lie! made me feel dirty

what a silly old bitch :haha: i would of told her to fu** right off lol :haha: but that's just me! i nip-ped in bhs cosmo and on a bench :) i'm loving the nipping :haha: my friend however seemed to think it was odd that lo wants booby again :dohh: (what can i say, she loves the booby) :haha:

i went out for a meal this evening and nipped it was only when i went to feed my lo that i realised i was sat next to the outside window so i was trying not to flash the resturant and people walking past lol :)

i would have walked aroud age concern feeding lo just to annoy her because she cant stop you...bloody old hag! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->