Where do you keep what?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Fingers crossed we have found a place to rent now that we have decided to move closer to our families :happydance:

Anyways... My question is now that Brooklynn will have her own room what do you keep in LO's room and what else of their stuff is where.

Clearly her crib will be in there, but what else? And, currently we keep her playpen in the living room. But again... what else?

This may seem kinda silly but I swear I have a horrid case of mommy brain:dohh:

We keep pretty much everything in Hannah's room (or in our room for storage like the swing when not in use)...but we live in a small apartment so it's not hard to go get stuff out of her room when needed, and we have two cats who get into everything so we can't keep anything of hers out in the living area at night (they don't go into the bedrooms)

Her cot,changing table,dresser,closet is all in her nursery.

However she doesn't yet sleep in there,she sleeps in my room in her moses basket.So far she's too young for her playmat so it's in her room.
However her playmat,swing and bouncer will all go into the living room once she's old enough to use it because hers and my room are upstairs and I still spend most of the time downstairs,in the kitchen,living room etc...

all the things he plays with are in our front room.
His cot is right by our bed

the only things that are in his room are his toiletries (which he doesn't really use), clothes and the reusable nappies, extra disposable nappies and wipes.

Chloe has everything in her room and we bring it out as and when needed, apart from her moses basket wihich gets moved to and from our room and living room

Do you all have a change station in their rooms AND somewhere else in the house...

I was thinking that I would put a small basket with a couple of diapers, small wipes, baby powder, ect. in the living room

I think I will put her swing and maybe a couple of toys in the living room too and probably leave most of the rest in her room

All of Ally's changing stuff is in our living room. We just use a mat on the floor and I have a red stacker box with all of his 'stuff' in it.

we have a stash of stuff in living room with a mat and her changng station in her room with another load of stuff so we (sorry, I mean I!) change her in her room at night.

Do you all have a change station in their rooms AND somewhere else in the house...

I was thinking that I would put a small basket with a couple of diapers, small wipes, baby powder, ect. in the living room

I think I will put her swing and maybe a couple of toys in the living room too and probably leave most of the rest in her room

I´ve got Sam´s changing table etc in his room, I used to have another changing mat etc downstairs in the living room, but found my back was killing me from bending over so much after a while, so now I just take him upstairs everytime he needs changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->