Where does your bikini line end

laura109

Reaction score
This is a question I've always wanted to ask but presumed it was silly. Basically if I didn't shave or use removal creams it grows sort of an inch out of my bikini area on the inside of my leg. I presumed it was Me that had to much hair until I watched a one born every minute and saw a lady on there had stubble there. I'm always worried it won't be removed when I go into labour. Is this just the normal hair design for most ladies

I think it's very common. As a child I remember seeing plenty of ladies in swimsuits with hair there. I guess we see it less now because shaving and creams are more popular.

^ I agree with this. I used to see it down to the thighs at swimming on quite a lot of people when I was little. They definitely push hair removal products more and more in the last decade though so it's not as common any more, even though it's completely normal. The midwives will have seen it all before, don't worry!

That's normal, that's why hair removal and bikini waxes are such big business. There aren't many women who have hair just in a tiny neat triangle that fits inside their itty bitty bikini bottoms! I have to shave mine too or it'd be visible around my bikini bottoms.

I don't regularly shave or otherwise remove mine. It extends several inches down my thighs. It also extends quite high in the front.

i've always wanted to ask this question!! mine extends several inches down my thighs and i hate it, i always thought it was just me.

It ends when I take a razor to it ;)
Actually, I have shaved for so long I can't remember lol! When I went into labour with my youngest son I shaved whilst my waters were breaking because I couldn't stand the thought of going in without being neat and tidy, sad I know. And probably the last thing anyone ought to be worrying about when in labour lol

I think mine just melds into my leg hair... nice :rofl:

I have attempted to epilate my lady garden but it hurts too much. Anyone else try it with success?

Wow thanks everyone I genuinely thought I was overly hairy and I've been paranoid for years lol. So most people's grows out of the knicker line. We r made to feel we shud look a certain way so much that nobody feels normal these days I guess lol. I appreciate your replies. I did the old veet today but my biggest fear is it being visible in labour lol.

Oh definitely! If I let mine grow I swear it’d be like those climbing ivy plants- lol! Is that tmi?! Definitely doesn’t stop at the knickers x

Wow thanks everyone I genuinely thought I was overly hairy and I've been paranoid for years lol. So most people's grows out of the knicker line. We r made to feel we shud look a certain way so much that nobody feels normal these days I guess lol. I appreciate your replies. I did the old veet today but my biggest fear is it being visible in labour lol.

Midwives and doctors do not give a fig what your pubes look like. Seriously, they have seen everything under the sun and they are not in any way concerned about whether you've taken care of your bikini line or not. You're normal, you're not a hairy yeti, you literally do not have anything to worry about!

Lol. This time around when I was in labour I openly sat there and said to th midwife, I’d like to say I’m sorry because I haven’t shaved, but I’m not sorry, I can’t reach! :haha:
I apologised after but my woolly mammoth was out for everyone to see without a care in the world! Honestly midwifes won’t even take any notice.
Ps. If left mine would probably be in the creases of my legs too. I always feel paranoid in swimsuits etc in case there’s stubble or a missed bit. I always get a rash on those bits too, must be chafing!

I hate my bikini line. I use a trimmer or I itch like crazy the day after... I'm never sure which is worse!

I thought I'd care in labour but I didn't give a hoot :rofl:

Haha so good to see other women feel like this. I'll do my best to keep it looking OK but it's gunna be patchy lol, thanks for the chat ladies. It's not everyday u have to get it all out for a stranger is it lol.

I didn't care with my first child. I even ripped off my clothes because I was too hot and pooed on my son's head (obviously this wasn't planned, the poo thing) and I didn't care. But my subsequent children for some bizarre reason I had to be more organised ... I even attempted to 'cup' my leaking waters with my hands so as not to spoil the floor lol! I think if we are lucky enough to have a next time, I won't be so anal

Mine ends at my eyebrows :haha: maybe I'm just a hairy person?!

In all seriousness everyone is different. Some are neat. Most are not.

I relate to my hairy sisters... I get pubic like hair on back of my thighs and darkish hair on front and if I don't shave anything at all there's no end or beginning for the bikini line.

We are a hairy bunch lol. U have no idea how much better I feel now knowing it's the norm xx

Haha love it. I pooped in labour twice my oh told me lol I kinda knew but shut my eyes and ignored it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->