Where does your bikini line end

Wetting the baby's head in style lol "I'm not only going to wet your head, I'm going to poo on it too" :D

I never had it until a few years ago when i stupidly shaved there "just in case" Game over.
Its brutal because I have to shave for work , (I wear tiny shorts) which can be 3-4 days a week. :rofl:

The Philips Lumea laser thing is meant to be really good for it but whilst I have it i have zero dedication right now.

The Philips Lumea laser thing is meant to be really good for it but whilst I have it i have zero dedication right now.
Oh I have one and it's stupid because I'm the same ... don't use it, CBA :rofl:

My hair goes an inch or 2 down too! It's really thick! I don't normally bother with my pubes, I'm quite happy natural. But I have to shave the leg bits otherwise they poke out my pole shorts (which to be fair are more pants than shorts) mid move, and I imagine that to be very embarrassing :haha:

Oh I have one and it's stupid because I'm the same ... don't use it, CBA :rofl:

I want to though I just have no fecking time

Also the time I shot my tattoo has made me wary :rofl:

My hair goes an inch or 2 down too! It's really thick! I don't normally bother with my pubes, I'm quite happy natural. But I have to shave the leg bits otherwise they poke out my pole shorts (which to be fair are more pants than shorts) mid move, and I imagine that to be very embarrassing :haha:

Yet another poler! To be fair I’ve had worse poke out :rofl:

I shave the lot - have done for years. I'm so used to not having it that it's itchy and gross when it grows back. I want to have a Brazilian done but I'm just way too chicken shit. :rofl:

Haha I forgot about this thread. I managed to have it all neat for the birth. I would love a Brazilian too!!! Like you though I'm too chicken lol

Mine is just in my underwear area with a couple strays growing just outside on my thighs which I shave xx

Epilators ladies!
Yes it does hurt but i find its neat for up to 3 weeks and the outcome is much better then a wax, although I'm pretty dark down there too, it looks like theres nothing there after i do it!
Plus no anxious appointments getting your minnie out haha xx

Epilators ladies!
Yes it does hurt but i find its neat for up to 3 weeks and the outcome is much better then a wax, although I'm pretty dark down there too, it looks like theres nothing there after i do it!

Any brand in particular? I have actually thought about this in the past.

Epilators ladies!

Any brand in particular? I have actually thought about this in the past.

I have the Philips Satinelle - in the UK this cost me £35!
It does everywhere but your face... the 1 body part i physically cant do because of the pain is my armpits, everywhere else is bearable (but totally worth it) xx

I naturally don't have any hairs on my arms or thighs. People always think my arms are waxed but have never done anything to them!? Same with my thighs. My public hair is just inside the shape of my underwear without shaving x

Epilators ladies!

I tried this, it was fab until the hair started growing back. Ingrown everywhere. Despite exfoliating every time I showered. Never again.

I have resigned myself to an electric razor, not as close but fine. My husband has no issue with me growing out a little body hair between electric shaves. And no ingrowns. I think I get ingrowns worse than other people though, so take my experience with a grain of salt!

Epilators ladies!

I tried this, it was fab until the hair started growing back. Ingrown everywhere. Despite exfoliating every time I showered. Never again.

I have resigned myself to an electric razor, not as close but fine. My husband has no issue with me growing out a little body hair between electric shaves. And no ingrowns. I think I get ingrowns worse than other people though, so take my experience with a grain of salt!

Oh no :(
I dont actually get any....
I remember now the reviews had some of the ingrowing hair comments!

I would definitely prefer using a razor because it is pretty painless but i for some reason when it grows back it itches like mad and im left with a really bad red rash :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->