Where Oh where can i find them.........

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Hey all!
I have been looking for a johnstons baby wipes box and can't find one anywhere!!!! :hissy:

I have about 18 packs of wipes but no plastic box that you keep them in, do they still exsist? I've been out of this baby lark for a while~!

I've checked all the supermarkets, boots, superdrug etc, but nothing!
Going to Mothercare on Saturday but they don't sell them on their website so I'm not hopeful!

Anyone seen them anywhere?

Ive not, i got my last one (many years ago) from tesco.
Sorry its not much help, lol.

Lol , I have just found 2nd hand ones on ebay! Maybe they have stopped making them!

Ive just had a quick look, and i cant find them either. Thats not good is it, i turned my old ones into pencil boxes for the kids.

I know my step-mom has bought me one, she says she got it in Mothercare. If you can't get one, in Mothercare, they do some nice plastic boxes with things like Winnie the Pooh on them - they look pretty similar to the Johnsons box? I don't think they cost too much - about £15 maybe?

Have you looked in small, local pharmacies? I remember seeing one of the Johnsons box's in one near me. May be worth a look?

Pampers boxes are being sold in Tesco & Boots!

Yea i was going to say Tescos... :) Hope you find them!!

I saw them in boots the other day! xx

41%2BBMBM8FIL__SX315_SY375_.jpg

Is this what ur looking for..?
if so its on..

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...essories/202-6926060-2375015?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

priced at £2.49

:)

I was given one as a leaving present from work they got it from the wholesalers - costco. I've seen them in boots I think too.

Thanks girls, I am going to just get a pampers one, but it's Johnsons wipes I will be using, I feel like I am betraying them in a way!!!!:dohh:
I think it's just because i cant find a Johnsons one that I really want one, you know what us women are like!!! Always want what we can't have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->