Where the hell do i start? Divorce.

I am divorcing my husband because of his adultery. I will get legal aid but he said he is not having a solicitor. I really want to file the divorce against both of them and have her named as co-respondent but he is refusing to name her. I don't see why she gets away with it when she is as much to blame as he is.

You do know that you don't have to have his permission to file on the grounds of adultery or to name her don't you ? :hugs:

I am divorcing my husband because of his adultery. I will get legal aid but he said he is not having a solicitor. I really want to file the divorce against both of them and have her named as co-respondent but he is refusing to name her. I don't see why she gets away with it when she is as much to blame as he is.

You do know that you don't have to have his permission to file on the grounds of adultery or to name her don't you ? :hugs:

The spineless coward won't tell me who she is - he is protecting her!!!

Ahhhh I see .... :hugs::hugs:

I'd have to do some detective work just to put the cat among the pigeons :winkwink:

Not sure I can advise as divorce law is different in a few ways here than south of the border. DH's was a bloody nightmare but that was down to his ex being as bitterly difficult as possible and expecting money he didn't have.

Others have given what sounds like excellent advice though :hugs:

As for ordering the marriage cert., can't you just order it from a registry office?

:flower:

Ahhhh I see .... :hugs::hugs:

I'd have to do some detective work just to put the cat among the pigeons :winkwink:

I have been trying, a couple of his friends know who she is but obviously no one will tell me - think I might have to pay for a detective at this rate !

Are they in a relationship now Tina? Her name should come out soon :hugs:

Ive got a appointment with the legal people from the CAB in january. Hopefully get the ball rolling.

You can name a relationship with another women as unreasonable behaviour i think, thats what i plan on doing partly.

no advise hun just huge :hugs: im so sorry you having to go through this x

I'm so sorry for you hun, I don't have any advice but wanted to send you lots and lots of :hugs: blessed be.

ooh men are *******s! hope u and the kids are ok xxx

Are they in a relationship now Tina? Her name should come out soon :hugs:

Ive got a appointment with the legal people from the CAB in january. Hopefully get the ball rolling.

You can name a relationship with another women as unreasonable behaviour i think, thats what i plan on doing partly.

yes, they are proper loved up. It was his birthday yesterday and they spent it together instead of him spending it with his kids. I get so angry, this whore has took my kids dad away and he won't hear a bad word against her, he even defends her ! I can't wait to find out who she is - apparently its all so secretive because she is also in a long term relationship.

sorry for hijacking your thread btw. x

Oh Tina even better you poor love :hugs:

Kala I have often said this, but I think you are ACE. He is a spineless twuntpuffin cockwomble whom karma will bite in the behind.

Much love to you lady :hugs:

Oh Tina even better you poor love :hugs:

Kala I have often said this, but I think you are ACE. He is a spineless twuntpuffin cockwomble whom karma will bite in the behind.

Much love to you lady :hugs:

:haha: that is possibly the best insult I have ever heard in my life. xx

You can name her on the divorce certificate but if he refuses to consent when the papers are issued it will cost you more money. My husband committed adulty but im going in with unreasonable behaviour when we start proceedings.

No advice...just wanted to send some hugs. :hugs:

You can name her on the divorce certificate but if he refuses to consent when the papers are issued it will cost you more money. My husband committed adulty but im going in with unreasonable behaviour when we start proceedings.

Yes unreasonable behaviour is always much easier to prove; most solicitors actually don't recommend going down the adultery route because it usually ends up being a lot longer, more acrimonious and more costly. Unreasonable behaviour can even include quite 'minor' non-aggressive actions such as your spouse refusing to have children, I just found this out the other day xx

Im definitly going down the unreasonable behaviour route but will be inappropriate relationship with another woman down if i can

I dont have any advise. Just wanted to give you :hugs: ...... bloody men! At least you have two lovely girls with brilliant names :)

Have you heard anything about the divorce Kala? What has he said about it all?

Have you heard anything about the divorce Kala? What has he said about it all?

Got to wait for my appointment in January and then i can start things properly.

Hes not mentioned it anymore really. He is a very confused little boy atm i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->