Where to buy Pajamas for 12-24 months

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere decent? I always find naff things or likes of Matalan that only have the odd thing and usually not got the size I need in. x

On this side of the pond I like wal-mart or costco ..

Wal-mart great prices and packs of 3 lol

Costco - a tad pricey but great quality

Cost me 100 times more to get there :rofl:

yikes yean never mind then lol wait arent you an online junkie ? no good online ones you can find ?? uh oh im off t go shopping now lol

I found a good one yer but Ive never found a website who says the more you spend the more we charge delivery! No spend x and free postage *I LIKE FREE POSTAGE* :lol: just spend more charge more on checkout! I emailed them too and said TUT TUT :blush:

lol yeah i love that too hahaha the more you spend the more we charge postage ..I have a us adress so i sent my stuff there !

Usually online shopping has a free delivery spend and companies have a max of say £5 because they have courier deals so sod paying £6 more for some PJs blergh!

you cant beat george at asds for liitle double packs of jamas theyre only about £5 for 2 pairs too...mothercare do 2 pairs for £10

Saw some really pretty ones in the asda the other day there lovely, upsy daisy. x

i've only found them in asda and matalan but as u rightly say wobbs they very rarely in the size your lookin for.

ASDA is a £7 there £7 back trip! Hmmmmm I might risk it at some point and get my shopping rather than online.

i wouldn't bother jus 4 the pjs, imo, they're not fab or worth a |£14 round trip. george r online tho now aswell.

maybe as summers comin places like marks will get some in? x

I'd do my shopping too so not a complete waste and probably buy other crap I don't need or want hey ho :lol:

I looked at GEORGE online its crap lol x

ow sorry! i haven't looked i just saw the other day when i was on asda :shrug:

Mothercare av a lot of pjs hun 2 pairs for £10 :happydance:
Or next does some nice ones but are more expensive

How about baby Gap ?? I know they are a tad pricey at £9.99 a pair but they are so cute, the little girls ones are adorable. The 2 places I get Decs are Primark and Baby Gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->