Where to buy Pajamas for 12-24 months

i noticed this too when trying to find PJs for lilly, could find tonnes of them aged 2-3yrs but nothing below this, it was only matalan and tescos etc that had them.

saw sum cute ones in asda today £4 for a 2 pack :)

How about tesco have u tried there?
I cant believe u dont have primark!!! I couldnt live without ours!!! :lol:

Just picked some up at Sainsbury's. 3 pack for £6. They had quite a selection too!

we picked some up for Hannah in mothercare. If there is one near you it might be worth a look

Just picked some up at Sainsbury's. 3 pack for £6. They had quite a selection too!

Are they sleepsuits?

I've never seen pyjamas (as in a two piece top and bottoms) in sainsbury's :shrug: that be good if they're pj's :happydance:

I was gonna suggest Sainsbugs too....check out Amazon too:happydance:

Are they sleepsuits?

I've never seen pyjamas (as in a two piece top and bottoms) in sainsbury's :shrug: that be good if they're pj's :happydance:

Yep. They're sleepsuits. Marlie's wearing a pair right now with butterflies all over them. Really cute!

i get m ine from asda too.
not thought of looking in costco

https://www.kids-pyjamas.co.uk/

i like them :)

Yeah defo...my little boy has some Roary ones, Thomas ones and Iggle piggle pj's all 12-18mth and all from Sainsbugs:happydance:

I bought all the kids dressing gowns & pj's from that site Yvanne put up :D they are good and so cheap and their delivery is quick :yipee:

I really recommend Asdas ones too, 2 for £4, very nice designs and they wash well, dry well and don't shrink :D

I know matalan don't seem to have an awful huge selection in pyjamas but you know their little 2 pack tops and 2 pack bottoms, I bought them and used them as pyjamas; lovely little brown and pink sets :D

Yeah defo...my little boy has some Roary ones, Thomas ones and Iggle piggle pj's all 12-18mth and all from Sainsbugs:happydance:

Oooo thats good then :happydance: thanks! Perhaps i haven't seen them because we're still in the baby (0-12mths) side :shrug:

Didn't read all of the replies but CARTERS! Love Love Love Carters jammies!

Carters.com, I think they ship to you!

Carters ALLL the way! Babies R Us usually has them if you can't get to a Carter's store!

I just use her old leggings and t shirts as pyjamas. For her not me i hasten to add.

John Lewis has some really cute great quality stuff, feels lovely and washes really well. Got 2 for £20 but they are lovely but have got off eBay as well. :flower:

we will be getting Evelyn's at Walmart Kmart Sears , Old Navy, Carters . etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->