Where to buy.....

lilbeanhoping

Reaction score
...Preseed Personal Lubricant?

I live in British Columbia, Canada and i haven't been able to find anything in stores here.

Does anyone know where i could purchase this online and have it sent to where i live?
The places that send it to you, are the boxes "unmarked?" My mail goes to my landlord first and i really dont want them to see that :blush: or not see that we're TTC if the package says anything on it.

thanks for the help :flower:

Amazon has it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004382GWK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

I recommend conceive plus, though. It is the same price, has more in the bottle, and preseed kills a miniscule amnt of sperm and conceive plus doesn't. It's also on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002V0ZJ4Y/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1321509630&sr=8-1-spell

i just read about conceive plus....so that is basically the same?

what kinda packaging does amazon send it in?

i just read about conceive plus....so that is basically the same?

what kinda packaging does amazon send it in?

It's exactly the same, but better! Lol. That's just my opinion, I've tried both. I used preseed for a month, and I liked it just fine, but the bottle is TINY. I mean, very very small. And I was always kinda skimpy with it because I didn't want to waste it. There is 1.41 oz in the preseed bottle and 2.5 oz in the conceive plus bottle. Plus, preseed kills a little sperm, and they're the same price!

Actually though, preseed comes with applicators to insert it into your vagina, and conceive plus doesn't. I use the preseed applicators and fill them with conceive plus, from the advice of my ttc buddy!

Amazon has very generic packaging. Just a plain box. That's where I got my conceive plus and it was very inconspicuous. I got my preseed from a local pharmacy. HTH!!

thank you so much! im going to order some conceive plus today!.....perhaps ill look for some sort of syringe somewhere. im sure we have a baby medicine one lying around that im sure would work.

did you use the applicator before BDing?

thank you!!!!

Yes what I do is fill the syringe to the 3 so it will saturate my vaginal walls and cervix and make it more sperm friendly. But it's way too much for Dh, so I sit on the toilet and let extra drip out and I use a tissue to wipe the outside of my vagina to get any excess. Otherwise it's too slippery. This is my first month using it this way and so far, so good! The first time i used it like this, I asked dh afterwards 'what did u think of the lube?' he said 'what lube?' LOL!!

This is my first month using it this way and so far, so good! The first time i used it like this, I asked dh afterwards 'what did u think of the lube?' he said 'what lube?' LOL!!
:rofl:

I was going to try Preseed this month but now I'm thinking I'll try the Conceive Plus instead, it seems better value for money. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->