Where to stay in London

Lauren25

Reaction score
I am going to London for my Hen Weekend and I'm trying to have a look at hotels but I don't know London at all!

I don't know what we'll be doing yet, as I'm leaving that to my MOH which makes it difficult with where to stay! I'm guessing places quite central, maybe nearer to nightlife/restaurants etc.

Any help would be great or even recommendations of hotels you've stayed at!

:flower:

Do you have a price range? And what kind of night are you after? I grew up in London, my favourite places are Brixton and Ladbroke Grove :) There are loads of gorgeous little boutique hotels around Notting Hill. Its beautiful, lots of great shopping and nice pubs. I personally wouldn't want to stay really central but that may be because I am jaded after all these years! Leicester Sq is pretty chaotic and a bit tacky tbh, all the bars and clubs are a bit crap and super overpriced.

Just stay central and make sure your hotel is close to a tube station, you can't go wrong then!

It totally depends on your budget really. And of course what you're going to be doing.

I stayed at the Cumberland which over looks Hyde park last May, it wasnt too bad price wise but I loved it. It was just after Riley Rae had died and yet I still had an amazing time.

Oooh I am staying in a Premier Inn county hall in December it is right near the London Eye, London Aquarium, etc etc. It is more for my LO's as a Christmas treat but its quite central.

Have a look at hotels.com. As a PA I spend slot of time booking hotels (though not often London!) but you can get some fab deals. Also look at serviced apartments, more people so cuts the cost more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->