Where Were You When You Tested??

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Sooooo bored so just thinking of randomness to ask everyone :)

Where did you take the test that confirmed you were pregnant?? How did you feel when you got your :bfp: ?

I was in Asdas when I took my test :blush:

I din't think I was prego but my OH at the time got me a test just to check when we were food shopping. I was dying for a wee so used the Asda toilets & thought i'd just do the test there & then thinking it would be a :bfn:

I'll never forget looking down and seeing the word PREGNANT flash up!! I was so so excited & happy!! It's wierd because when my period was late & we discussed what ifs, I said i'd want an abortion without a doubt, there was no way i'd want a baby!! But when that one word flashed up I was over the moon & knew i'd keep her :)

I love this memory!!

Hmm I got a light bfp at home early in the morning with the cheapie strips, and then came to work and the girls on here convinced me to run out and buy some proper tests - so I went and got a digi and first response - strong :bfp: on both!! So technically, I was at work!! Hehehe.

Lol :)

Wow how did you manage to carry on working!! When I got my :bfp: I couldn't concentrate on anything!

Lol :)

Wow how did you manage to carry on working!! When I got my :bfp: I couldn't concentrate on anything!

I think that I called my OH, mom and best friend and goofed off for the remainder of the day on here!! Bad employee!! :rofl:

I was in my parents house in the bathroom. And then 5 seconds later I was in my parents out in the bathroom almost passed out on the floor haha. SHOCK! I took my test as a joke, I never dreamed it would ever come up BFP

I was in my bathroom at home.... getting ready for a night out :dohh:!!!

I was in the bathroom at home, on my mums birthday. Everyone was drunk downstairs and having a BBQ. I was so happy, but at the same time I was so scared. I didnt tell anyone apart from OH and my best friend for 2 weeks. I didnt believe it when I saw it. It was so faint, but there was definately a little cross there. Then the same result the day after. Im so happy now, I just want to see him or her on a little screen to be reassured its happening this time.

I wanna test again just to feel that excitment all over again :rofl:

Lol I blame the pregnancy hormones!!

I'm not normal a total nut job :blush:

i was in my big sis toilet. my period was late and cos i was only 16 my mumdragged me to the chemist and got me a test. I thought it eould be :bfn:.

but i looked down at this little white stick and the tell tale cross. i just sat there and cried. and then i went down stairs to my mum (we were down south visting my sis and my sis was at work) who was tidying up for my sis and she just looked at my face and "said your pregnant arnt you" i said yeah and just collasped in her arms crying. at first i was really upset, scared and i didnt know if i wanted bubba. but i changed my mind and i didnt see why i shoul punish an unborn child for my foolishness. and now nearly 18 weeks on i love this baby growing inside me more than anything and i wouldnt change my descion for the world
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->