Where Were You When You Tested??

i was in my big sis toilet. my period was late and cos i was only 16 my mumdragged me to the chemist and got me a test. I thought it eould be :bfn:.

but i looked down at this little white stick and the tell tale cross. i just sat there and cried. and then i went down stairs to my mum (we were down south visting my sis and my sis was at work) who was tidying up for my sis and she just looked at my face and "said your pregnant arnt you" i said yeah and just collasped in her arms crying. at first i was really upset, scared and i didnt know if i wanted bubba. but i changed my mind and i didnt see why i shoul punish an unborn child for my foolishness. and now nearly 18 weeks on i love this baby growing inside me more than anything and i wouldnt change my descion for the world
xx

Awww that's a really nice story

:hug:

i was in my big sis toilet. my period was late and cos i was only 16 my mumdragged me to the chemist and got me a test. I thought it eould be :bfn:.

but i looked down at this little white stick and the tell tale cross. i just sat there and cried. and then i went down stairs to my mum (we were down south visting my sis and my sis was at work) who was tidying up for my sis and she just looked at my face and "said your pregnant arnt you" i said yeah and just collasped in her arms crying. at first i was really upset, scared and i didnt know if i wanted bubba. but i changed my mind and i didnt see why i shoul punish an unborn child for my foolishness. and now nearly 18 weeks on i love this baby growing inside me more than anything and i wouldnt change my descion for the world
xx

Very sweet!!! :hugs:

I was just in my bathroom, i kinda took mine for a laugh also just trying to please my OH and take it. I just didnt stop laughing i couldnt keep a straight face i just didnt know what to do :)

Lol I know the feeling!!

I kept giggling & smiling. I looked like a right looney walking through Asdas :)

One my way to carlys playgroup i dropped into boots and grabbed some tests, half way throuhg playgroup i just wanted to test so sneaked into the toddlers toilets :blush: and did the test there ( i couldnt wait till i was home lol)
I was over the moon, walked out smiling my head off in a daze, i cant remember much after that lol. i was so happy i nearly fainted!
Also when it was *music time* where all the babies/toddlers all sit around a circle i was on the phone to my best friend and said OMG im frikin pregnant -- totally forgetting where i was :blush:
But the rush i got from a BFP was amazing , id love to get that feeling again!! I didnt sleep for days iether!!

Oh god reading all these stories is making me want the whole early days experience again lol!!

Noooooo!!

I was at home getting ready for work. The night before Id said to my OH that my boobs were killing and he said 'Are you sure you aren't pregnant?' and I was like 'no of course not, dont be stupid'. But I woke in the morning with it playing on my mind, and we had a test in the cupboard so I did it and it came up positive. I was sick. Totally not excited at all, really scared. It was the last thing I was expecting. Im pleased I got it now though.

xxx

i was at my mum's when i did mine, i'd temporarily moved out of OHs. Had done a test a few days before and it was neg, i was gona leave it a few more days, but a friend did one and she got a BFP so i was like, may as well do one today! i didnt think it had worked and i was goin into my room intent on just chucking it and decided to have another look (the wee hadnt moved along at all and the control box hadnt come up). Almost died of shock when i saw it!! Came straight round here and did another, then got another a few days later, he wanted it in writing haha so got a digital one!! Still didnt believe it even after my 12 week scan!!! Keep wantin to do tests now!! was an amazing feeling!!

I tested at 6am getting ready for work ... OH was still asleep, and when i saw the :bfp: i ran into the bedroom threw it at him, it bonked him on the head and woke him up lol. I still didnt believe it so i pic messaged my mum and asked her if i was going mad ... she wasnt too pleased at being woken at 6am for me to tell her im pregnant :rofl::rofl:

Lol

Oh I like ur story!!!

U were TTC weren't you?? That must have been the greatest feeling!!

Lol

Oh I like ur story!!!

U were TTC weren't you?? That must have been the greatest feeling!!

Yeah i was TTC for quite a long time too ... I really thought my eyes were deceiving me ... i look back now though and it makes me giggle that i actually threw it at OH's head!! what a nutjob :rofl:

:rofl:

Don't worry, I walked around Asda with my positive test in my hand still :)

I was at my friend's house and was complaining about having a dodgy tummy. Friend dragged me to the shop to get a test, even though I wasn't due my period for another week. Came up positive and I was gobsmacked!

I was at my other halfs Aunt's house..

I must have sat on the toilet for about 35 minutes, as I had pins and needles in my feet.
I was in total shock.
Did two that day and numerous amount after..
The other half was just as shocked as I was..

All excited, we had our chosen names all sorted by day 2 of finding out..lol
He was so cute and attentive. You think I would break, he was holding on to me for dear life sometimes.
He still does it from time to time..lol

I still have to pinch myself.. It's amazing :dance:

I was in my old house in the loo!! It was the 2nd Jan & was the first day back at work after xmas! I was a week or so late (quite normal for me) but I decided to test anyway. It was a :bfp:

I called my OH at work and simply said 'I've just done something and guess what?' and he knew!!! It made my 1st day back at work a breeze :happydance:

I was at home on my own, OH was at work but i couldnt wait for him to come home. Although i was 2weeks late i really didnt think i was pregnant, It was OH who made me buy the test!! The little line came up instantly and i dropped the test and screamed!! I thought thats not right it said wait 1min..i read the instructions again and again thinking it was wrong!! Then i didnt know whether to scream and shout with happiness or cry or what!

I was at my OH's, it was my birthday. . I was late on my period so I was curious to test. We'd been shoppin' that day & I sneakily bought one. Got back to his, went to the loo, and straight away, :bfp: Crystal clear. . I went into my Oh's bedroom, and passed it him, he said "What's that then?" I grabbed the box and put it next to the test so he could see what results you needed.. And we just hugged eachother so tight, and couldn't stop smiling! I didn't believe that one test though, so I sent him out for one more. . Hehe, and to get a :bfp: on that one too. Woohoo, Perfect birthday prezzie for me. O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->