Where Were You When You Tested??

Thiss has taken me ages to get to the end of. It was our first month of trying and I really didn't think I would be pregnant that quick. I tested on the day I thought my AF was due as I'd worked out my cycle as 24days and it was the faintest positive ever, I managed to convince myself I was seeing things and decided to wait a cople of days to see what happened. I couldn't wait so got 2 super cheap tests from wilko's and did them the following morning but nothing. I still had a better test left on the friday so I did that and again it was the faintest +(turned out I have a 28day cycle). I ended up getting so frustrated not having a clear answer I went and got a digital on my lunch and did it in the work toilets, put it in my bag and came back to work. I checked it about 10mins later and it was there 'PREGNANT' my hubby had just sort of accepted I was based on the faint +'s

I was at home. I was happy, bu tnot surprised. I knew. In fact I was sure about 45 minutes after conception and I told DH "We did it!"

:cloud9: Lady Sicily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->