Where Were You When You Tested??

On my bedroom floor.5 tests.All positive.I did them and then I put them all neatly on my bedroom floor and was scared to look,It took me around 15 minutes to get the courage to look!

Now,I can't belive that I was actually scared! I wouldn't change it for the world! :D

But I want to test again with you and Terri! :happydance:

I'd been out the night before i thought "im not normaly this sick with a hangover and i didnt drink that much!" so went to tesco with OH got two of tescos own tests decided to wait untill the next day to take them because for some reson i thought because i'd drank the nightbefore that would effect the result!! (DUHHH) Took the test at his nans house saw the :bfp: i just looked in the mirror for a moment and smiled to my self...i went upstairs and said "how ya doing daddy!" he just said ...."Are you!!!?" ...after a few mins of shaking in shock and asking him if he was ok i called mum my step dad awnserd the phone so i asked him to put her on he said "ur pregnant arnt you!"...my reply was ..."just put her on please."..asked her if she was sitting down then spilled the beans! she asked me if she could call me back so she could go have a ciggy and let it sink in!!

On my bedroom floor.5 tests.All positive.I did them and then I put them all neatly on my bedroom floor and was scared to look,It took me around 15 minutes to get the courage to look!

Now,I can't belive that I was actually scared! I wouldn't change it for the world! :D

But I want to test again with you and Terri! :happydance:

I say we all do a mass testing tomorrow & enjoy the excitement all over :rofl:

I keep thinking if i do a test now will it still say im pregnant?! :rofl: silly i know of course it would! Nothing compares to the feeling of waiting to see what it says, altho with the first test i took it was :bfp: almost immediately!

Well, after a month of December hoping that I wouldn't get my period on OH's birthday, then Christmas and then New Year's, January 14th came and I woke up very hungry. That is unlike me as I can go all day without eating.

I told OH that morning of the 14th that I needed to go and buy a pregnancy test. I did just that after bringing my kids to school. I got home and the BFP came up right away.

A total surprise and shock as we were absolutely done having kids after my son.

By that night, we were excited about a new baby and haven't looked back.

I still have that test and actually looked at it today. It's still sitting there with the positive sign.

Well, my first tests my mum made me get, I was 2 weeks late but I have messed up cycles, so thought nothing of it really. Didn't think I'd be a mum, tried for 2 and a half years with my ex-fiance and nothiong, and OH was told he wouldn't be a dad without medical help.. so I was like.. there's no point. She told me to just do it lol, and to ring her with the result as she had to go to our church to do some admin work. (She's the president and I'm on the committee)...anyways...I told her there was no point in me ringing her as it'd be negative and if I was ringing she'd know why. I tested and there was the faintest of lines.. so... I rang her.. she answered the phone with the worst "Hello... not gloating as I know why you're ringing hello" in the world lol. So I told her to come look at my pee stick haha.

Anyways, a few very unsure tests later I got a digital and ended up doing it at our church.. and there it was.. a big fat positive... wow!

I took mine in the toilets of an O'Neills pub at lunchtime with a work colleague! I was eager as it was a digital!! ha ha After doing so many tests that came up negative, i was expecting it to a :BFN: but it was positive!! I just couldnt stiop smiling and couldnt finish my lunch!!

I was in the toilet at work.....needless to say 3 more trips to chemist and £45 later i was shock lol XX

ha ha yer i might go buy one actually:blush:. but i think the chemist will look at me a bit weird buying a preg test when a bump ha ha:rofl:
xx

I was in my bathroom! I had the depo shot, so I thought I couldn't be pregnant, but I'd been getting several symptoms, and my OH was absolutely convinced I was, so he talked me into taking a test. I had one in the bathroom cabinet from the last time so I used that.. it came up :bfn: which I guess I kind of expected, but I was upset, even though we were hardly trying for a baby, since I was on birth control!! After taking the test and seeing the result, I saw the packet of it.. and it was about a year out of date :rofl: :dohh: OH only decides to tell me THEN that he actually bought a test for me and forgot to give it to me, so I had to wait a couple hours til I needed to pee again.. took the good and in-date test and got a :bfp: :happydance:

I was about 10 weeks when I found out :blush: I didn't get symptoms until late on, and I put that down to the depo shot messing up my body. I didn't get pregnant on the shot; we must have conceived literally a day or two before I had the shot, so when they tested me before giving it to me it cam up neg. so I had no idea.

We were talking about trying for a baby and skipping the shot next time anyway, so it's just saved us some time LOL :cloud9:

I knew I was pregnant, but I did not want to admit it, so I avoided doing a test for about 6 weeks. Finally my OH couldn't take it anymore, and he went out and bought me one. I somehow messed it up (it was the digital one) and it came back ERROR. He was furious because he just had spent like $20 on it. I told him it was no big deal and that we can do it again in a few days. He needed to know, so he went out and bought another one. WHICH I MESSED UP AGAIN! :rofl: He was furious and asked how I could mess up peeing on a stick. :dohh:

A few days later he came home with another one and it finally worked and had a :bfp:. We were excited but I had already known for quite some time in my head, so it wasn't that shocking.

I dragged my OH into the chemist on the saturday to buy a test, but he said I was obssessing and had to wait until at least Tuesday. If I still hadn't come on, then I could take the test. I was so convinced I was, that I lasted until Monday. I woke up at 4 in the morning to pee (again - should have taken more notice of my own body!) and thought I may as well do it while he wasn't aware of what I was doing. I nearly fell over when I saw the PREGNANT!! I went to go downsatirs to make a brew and decide how to tell him, but my legs took me to the bedroom where I screamed it at him! Poor bloke - never seen someone fall out of bed so quickly!!!

I had gone to visit my friends for a night out but that morning i felt really sick and thought i had better check before i went out drinking !!
So in sainsburys toilets there it was :bfp: !!

I felt SSSOOOO excited and scared ! I had to tell the oh on the phone , he was over the moon !

i was something ridiculous like only one day late for my period, so after my lesson finished in the morning, i was with my friends and went into the chemist quickly and bought one, thinking it would come up negative but just wanted to put my mind at ease cos i had had a funny feeling. i went home and didn't need to piss and it was really f****** me off cos i just wanted to know! i downed a few glasses of water and had to wait about a year for the cleaner to get out of the hallway so i could take the test upstairs to the bathroom.
finally, after reading the instructions about 50 times over, i pissed in a glass cup and even though it said positive straight away, i had a feeling that it wasn't going to change into a negative. after 10 minutes i took the test to school, found my bf doing hw in the library and burst out crying! he followed me outside and i told him!
..i laugh to myself when i see someone drinking from the same glass cup!

I was shopping in town first thing in the morning, usually i cant eat until dinner timeish, but i HAD to have a cooked breakfast and thought "that's odd"
so i went and got a breakfast (it was delishhh, lol) then went and bought a test, just to rule it out.
Got home, went to the bathroom and was in total shock at the positive result, i did 3 more after this just to make sure my head wasnt playing tricks on me. but you cant argue with 4 positive results.

I had spent a few days before Christmas visiting my parents and had the most awful hangover feelings 24/7 even though I hadn/t been drinking. I took lots of aspirin, paracetemol and all sorts to try and shift it!!! Was back at work on boxing day and had convinced myself that either I had a brain tunmor or was pregnant, so went to Boots in my luch hour and took the test at work - I couldn't pee enough to get the control line up so put the lid on the stick and stuck it in my pocket. About two hours later the stick was digging me in the leg so I got it out to put it in the bin and there was a BFP. I was so shocked I didn't tell anyone and kept sneeking a look every half hour or so til I could finish work.
When OH got home from work I was so excited but he guessed before I could get the words out, still cant work out how it was a real shock to me but he just guessed - men eh!

I was in my Bathroom :) LOL Do you want details on how i pee pee'd on the preggo test to? XD

I was at the mall, I almost got into a fist fight with somebody there right before too(I was always kind of a hot-headed person). I had already taken a test and it was a :bfn: so I was in utter shock when up popped a :bfp:.. I was.. I don't really know what I was, actually. Scared, since I'm only 15.
P.S. I was a little bit messed up still, I would not actually ever fist fight anybody now because I know everything I do will be looked up at by my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->