Where Were You When You Tested??

Well I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but I had a left over digi and well, being the POAS aholic I am I needed to test again, yesterday I tested in the PM, so I used FMU this morning, and low and behold "Pregnant". - my mum rang as it was flashing and I was waiting for the results - so when it came up I said "Holy F***K", lmao, then after she got mad at me for swearing I told her why, and she started to cry

I was in a cafe on my way home with my test kit. Couldn´t wait til I got home so I did the test in the cafe toilets!!! When I saw it was positive, I nipped to the local 24 hour chemist and bought another kit to do at home cos I didn´t trust the first one!!!

Popped into my DH´s work on my way home with the positive one and told him as well!!

Sooooo bored so just thinking of randomness to ask everyone :)

Where did you take the test that confirmed you were pregnant?? How did you feel when you got your :bfp: ?

I was in Asdas when I took my test :blush:

I din't think I was prego but my OH at the time got me a test just to check when we were food shopping. I was dying for a wee so used the Asda toilets & thought i'd just do the test there & then thinking it would be a :bfn:

I'll never forget looking down and seeing the word PREGNANT flash up!! I was so so excited & happy!! It's wierd because when my period was late & we discussed what ifs, I said i'd want an abortion without a doubt, there was no way i'd want a baby!! But when that one word flashed up I was over the moon & knew i'd keep her :)

I love this memory!!

I tested first thing in the morning the day after my period was due. I didn't expect it to be positive as I'd not have many symptoms but my DH thought it was. I did it in the bathroom and he was stood in the bedroom by the window in his dressing gown and I came in sort of grinning because there was the blue cross. It was pretty exciting!

With Kacy i just knew i was preganant cos the night before Hubby had a mate round and they said we will go and get some alcholi i didn't want any cos i felt sick and wanted to go bed which i did when we got in, so the next day we went boots and got prego test and came up BFP.

With Kira, i found out on my honey moon on the monday we were their.

Haha We didn't know we were pregnant i'd had a few 'womens problems' or so i thought and had to go for a scan of my overies. We never thought for a second i'd be pregnant.

When the ladie scanning me said "ah well the problems your experiencing sickness, irregular periods, cramping. There signs or pregnancy!!!" she turned the screen round and there she was 15 WEEKS into the pregnancy.

Bit of a shock!!!

Did you all test after AF was due ???

i was at home on my own and couldnt sit down for ages and rang dh while he was at work and all he said was ok (assuming it was the shock) x

I tested three days after my period was due as I was totally convinced I wouldn't be pregnant. I tested in the bathroom while DH was lying in bed. I couldn't believe it when a big fat cross appeared - I was on :cloud9: and so was he!! I had to take another HPT that evening just to be sure I wasn't imagining it!!

xx

Ok better wait till AF is late to test then.....so impatient!! :hugs:

I was in my bathroom at home, gettin ready to go to work..my first day at my new job!! x

I was finishing a sleep in at work, realised I'd forgotten to take test with me :dohh: as wanted to use FMU! (irregular periods but thought i was due!)
So dancing round bedroom decided to put contacts in and pee in the lens case!!! :blush:

Finished work, bought 2 pack and took one in toilets in town! ended up walking around town with goofy smile on my face and test in jumper pocket - pulling it out every so often, just to check :bfp: hadn't disappeared!! x

I was in the nurses room at my GP surgery. I had gone because I had all these symptoms (bad tummy cramps but no period, sickness, peeing all the time, feinting...) Never occured to me that I could be pregnant :dohh:! I always thought it wasn't possible to get pregnant on the pill and I had been told that it was unlikely I'd be able to have kids anyway (because of scarring to my fallopian tubes caused by Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)... I thought I was dying! ... well tbh I thought the PID had returned.

There were many subsequent tests, though (just to make sure! lol) In my bedroom... in my bathroom... in the public loo in Colchester, in the public loos at the bus station... In my bedroom again... in the loo at college before I dropped out! :rofl: All :bfp: of course lol

I did the first test, with the first pregnancy in my MIL's bathroom... I felt all sneaky...

I did this one in my own bathroom, after I had a dream about getting a positive and calling my mom, I ran to the restroom when I woke up to the phone ringing and seeing that it was my mom. I did not even answer the phone, :rofl: I just POAS instead, then made OH go get another.

I was actually going to start a thread exactly the same!
I remember I just got homke from staying over at my partners, took the test in the morning, not FMU though. I got a positive... I was in total shock, so i had a shower and started bawling my eyes out. I called my cousin (worriedmum) and she was at work so i went around to my other cousin, all I did was show her the test. All she could say was oh my god... lol. I was sposed to work at 2, but I went in and showed the other manager the test and started crying again and told her that I had to tell my OH, so she sorted it out and I just went in at 4. My OH didn't believe that I actually was pg, so he went and bought another test and made me do it before I went to work, lol.

I did mine first thing at work..lol needless to say i was googling all day long..did nothing work related lol :cloud9:

:blush: I did it at my mums house on her kitchen bench while me and OH sat on the verandar and had a very stressfull smoke (pretty much knew what the result was)

me i was at home and i was like prob going to be a bfn then i looked and was like OMG yay and iwas so happy

well it was my daughters 2nd birthday and one day before my AF was due, I had tender boobs and nausea, symptoms I had with my first pregnancy.........sooo I tested and it was BFP...OH was still n bed thinking yeh yeh shes imagining it like she has for the past 5 months and didnt expect me to shout 'oh my god its positive'...then ran in the room and jumped on him like a mad woman showing him the proof! He gave me a massive hug and it was such a nice moment I remember it so clearly, then big sister woke up and joined us! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->