Where would you date me?

Tasha36089

Mama of 5 pregnant with number 6
Reaction score
Just curious where you would all date me. I had my iud out on the 15th September. Spotted on the 17th and 18th then nothing until 22nd October where I bled for 3 days. I tested negative on 21st October and then got my BFP on 30th although it was faint. The midwife has dated me at 8 weeks today as she has gone from the first spotting because I’d have been pregnant the second time I bled as tested positive soon after. I don’t think I’m that far along though as bfp was so faint. Opinions? Xx

Thats a tough one, honestly not really sure. Did the tests turn blazing positive? If so, what date?

I they were faint for quite a while. Even now aren’t as dark as control which does worry me

If I had to guess I would say maybe around 4-5 weeks? Does that sound right to you? It's really hard to say because honestly that bleeding for 3 days that you had could have just been implantation bleeding. The fact that your tests are getting darker is definitely a good sign. Even if they did take a while to darken up. When did you have sex? That might help you narrow it down a little bit.

I’m thinking if that was implantation bleeding although it seemed to heavy for that I’d be around 5 weeks. We BD’d like every other night do that doesn’t really help

I have no idea but I'm guessing 5 and a half weeks cause you got a faint BFP around the same time as me :) have you only used the cheapie tests? My cheapie ones haven't shown up darker than the control line (I think its to do with how much die is in them) but on others I've done the pregnant line is darker than the control line and 3+ on digi \\:D/

The darkness of a test doesn't determine how far along you are.

I’m thinking if that was implantation bleeding although it seemed to heavy for that I’d be around 5 weeks. We BD’d like every other night do that doesn’t really help
Is there any way you can get an early scam? Or obviously you could just wait until your appointment. I hope you get answers soon.

Is there any way you can get an early scam? Or obviously you could just wait until your appointment. I hope you get answers soon.
I think I’m going to maybe book a private one for next week just to put my mind at rest hopefully

I have no idea but I'm guessing 5 and a half weeks cause you got a faint BFP around the same time as me :) have you only used the cheapie tests? My cheapie ones haven't shown up darker than the control line (I think its to do with how much die is in them) but on others I've done the pregnant line is darker than the control line and 3+ on digi \\:D/
No I’ve done all sorts and none are as dark as control. These were last week. Will do another frer Monday

9F10E146-4623-4709-B53B-57CB502CC881.jpeg 806AE376-1DED-4079-A1C7-687A3BCE4937.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->