where you getting your pram from

ange30

Reaction score
i'm looking for one i like but no luck as of yet , gonna be a hard one this i think lol x

We need a double one and our choices are quite limited since most of them are too wide for our front door and our flat door. So we are getting this one from the Twins-Store online. So far it is the only double that will fit and I am not too fond of tandems.

My MIL is kindly getting us the Silver Cross Linear Freeway! It looks fab! She has set up a baby plan in Mothercare to pay it off over the next few months!

we are getting the mothercare trenton deluxe pram and pushchair travel system deco black and its on sale at the moment at only £230 whoop whoop!

we were going to get the silvercross and then we were warned off it by OH's friend, then the oyster but they seem to have disappeared and are very expensive.
so i was talking to my dad who lives in Belguim and often visits Germany anyways he said he knew a woman who got a travel system for 300odd euro's and that they have an ebay store and deliever to the UK.
the system we got is called Matrix II and it is seriously lovely, it cost me £279 and there are loads of colours and designs to choose from, we chose black with white panneling and flowers, it came within 3 days of ordering it, except the carseat but it did say on the invoice it would come later and it came 4 days later and didnt even have to pay for postage even though it said it could take 16 days to get here! the chassis is a little bit heavy as its made from steel rather than aluminium which is easily breakable and i cant be dealing with worrying about flimsey chassis and the clips and saftey features are a bit stiff at first but we have loosened them now by putting the chassis up and down everyday, but its nothing i cant handle with the weight and i am a pretty small person, its seriously amazing and i love it totally.

I'm hoping to get a mamas and papas sola or a glide which is exactly the same as the sola but different colour and comes bundled with change bag, umbrella, carrycot, buggy part etc so works out cheaper. They seem to have good reviews, forward and rear facing seat, carry cot option, you can clip in the car seat and they are relatively compact and lightweight. I need to try them out first though! Once I've sneakily tried one out somewhere, I'm hoping to get one from ebay and buy a new carseat of course and new mattress for the carrycot.

I bought the Quinny Buzz 3 last week. Only £270 with all the extras like maxi cosi adaptors, cosy toes, raincover and basket.

We got ours in Toys R Us. It was on sale, we'd done a little research on it. But the main reason I wanted it was because even when it's a full on stroller, you can still have the LO facing you. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a car seat, that has to be bought separately.

We are getting this one - https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...layA_54+475_10751_-1_14601_132335_10001_14601

We were going to get the trenton delux from mothercare too but when we went to have a look at them all, the trenton was quite bulky and heavy to lift in and out of car etc, and we need space with ours as we also have a dog who'd be in the boot on occassion.
The one we are getting looks fantastic, the frame folds right down and the wheels even come off if you need them too, so it would fold into really small spaces. And if I was just nipping to the shops in the car, I only need the frame and the car seat as it pops onto the frame instead of popping onto the pushchair bit, so you can choose which bit of have on the frame according to what you need. It's a bit like the quinny I suppose, great to steer and handle though, we loved it and it's got great reviews :) x

Im getting the Mammas & Pappas sola in Demin for our lil man :) x xxxxx

We bought the iCandy peach blossom for a newborn and a toddler and we bought it from John Lewis.

X

My sister is giving me hers! :flower:

It is like this but it converts for newborns.

https://www.silvercrosspramsdirect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Silver-Cross-3D-Pram-System.jpg

I'm still looking for the 'This Fine Pram is £900 But For You, Lovely Pregnant Lady, We Are Willing To Part With It For A Tenner' store. It's got to be around here somewhere...

We are cleaning up my husbands silver cross pram from when he was a baby 27 ish years ago, which we recently found stored in his grandads house. Its in brilliant condition and feels really special knowing my husband used it and now his son will use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->