Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

AWW Ashley I hope you feel better I am dealing with being constipated :dohh:

Ash im suppose to test on like the 16th or 20th but may end up caving.
I go back to the doctors on the 11th may end up testing then. not sure though.
this is jac

i have 2 more days according to FF til im supposedly ov but i haven't really been charting lately so idk. I never charted when i got prego with my son 2 yrs ago. all i knw is that when i got a cramp my son's dad and i would :sex: but since im with someone else and i cramp we do the samething we :sex: last time i had a cramp my bf and i :sex:

I have to do some shopping, Its hard to buy what I would normally, we are going to settlement on a house this friday and and planning on moving within the next week so have some bare cupboards....lol cant wait to be settled in our new place! I am just glad I wont be hudge yet...lol cant imagine packing and trying to move with a baby bump...eeeks

Aww Sammy I wish you the best of luck and a H&H 9 months

Thank you Ash! when i was prego with my son i was in my 3rd month when i got my positive so I hope that doesn't happen this time.

OMGosh 3 months to wait to you a BFP that is crazy wouldnt wish that on anyone, hope you get your BFP straight away this month Shey Good Luck Hun

this time i have been actually trying and its only been a month.
I wasn't even trying with my son.

Thank you Sammy

Well I hope reeds has a Blast with DH family today!

Ashley how the nausea doing...any better?

Nausea sucks! I have it as well along with sore boobs, twinges and pressure on my abdomen with gassyness and runny nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->