Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well my quantive is 30. I don't know that mean. He will repeat the blood work on thursday and he is calling in a prescription for progestrone.

Omg!!! Congrats Reeds!!! Just me now... Bet it won't be this cycle tho -.- haha. Ah well. My temp was up this morning so, maybe I have actually o'd now??

Ah well, 7 days til net is on XD haha

XxX

Thank you Kae. I have missed ya girl.:) How is the house? You chart is showing odd...could it be the new house?

just got a returmed phone call from my doctor he said fridays levels were 63 and mondays levels are 98 going for ultrasound on friday

thats awesome reeds....30 is good....just need to double by thursday ;)

Sammy~whats the doctor say about your levels?

I am home now and the doctor said my levels are rising nicely and then added very well to finsih it off so I guess that is a good thing

I am not really sure about the levels they didnt exactly double should I be worried?

well...they should double but sometimes that doesn't mean anything for some women, that was my issue when pregnant is my levels were not doubling and I always ended in MC...And then finally found out I had the blood clots and progesterone issues. You should ask them to check your progesterone for you too...

hey ashley sorry I dont know why it shows me on line sometimes after I am off.

Sammy I agree with Ashley not all womans doubles every 24 sometimes its 72 as long as they are climbing I think its good. I really hope they see ur bean on ur scan. I am also hoping for a early scan.

Ashley I will get a ticker up tonight. :)

I just goggled where hcg level should be at when you are six weeks from LMP and I should already be over 1000 why am I so low?

I am not sure Sammy. What was yours?

I have to aske did it say what mine should be? I am so nervous for both of us.

I am on my cell DH is on the computer I would have to google it again....but I think alot where 15 to 20k for six weeks

I think your safe Sammy or else your doc would have said. I stole yout ticker and put you in with my BFP girls!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->