Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

No still nauseous , I ate a pop tart to see if that helped and it didn't.
I have like a acidy/indegestion feeling too.
my gums bleed when i brush my teeth.
and i gotta headache...

Aww Ash those symptoms sound promising I hope you get your :bfp: girlie!

thanks shey, we are not actively trying...

we use condoms sometimes otherwise we use p/o method...

aww. well i wish you the best of luck Ash.
:hugs:

yw! When i was with my son's father we only dated for a month and we werent even trying. we got drunk on his 25th birthday and i think that was the night i conceived. So anything is possible

just got a call back from OB nurse to clarify my hcg levels, doctor told me 63 on friday the 30 and 98 for monday the 2nd. come to find out they are in the thousands they are 6300 and 9800 so I guess thats why he was positive and happy with my levels

21 days 35 days 18 to 7,340
28 days 42 days 1080 to 56,500

I am 27 or 28 dpo at 9800

Thats really good news Sammy, have a H&H 9 months

my ob used to always tell me too ughhh "you should see SOMETHING on the sonogram with your levels being @ 2000." i wish u the best of luck though Sammy and pray for a sticky healthy beanie

Hey ladies!! I had to read to catch up!!

Sammy I would say your levels are lovely then. How are you?

Ashley thinking that condom incident might have been perfect timing!!:) How would dh take the news?

Shey 3 months before a BFP?? OH my !!!

I sure am. I had someone from the hospital call to pre-register me for my scan on Friday cant wait....makes me feel anxious

Having hot flashes and feel sick after prenatal this afternoon with lunch BLAH! oh and cant button my jeans today! major bloat day

:lol: Reeds...IDK girl I am having some crazy symptoms but believe its too early..but then again always got my :bfp: @ 2.5weeks pregnant remember? :shrug:

ackkk Sammy hate prenatals, i wasen't even able to take them with DS...But when I took with the other pregnancies, i took them at night before bed....

Yes your a lucky early girl!!

Sammy I have hot flashes all the time!! Gotten worse since the progestrone pills

I started feeling sick around 5dpo and hot flashes during 2ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"