Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

ohhh lovely :)
:lol:

Well I don't have any tests I have a fertility test to tell me if I can get pregnant which I know I can it came in a box with the frer's that I had from before...I only have OV tests...sooo ohhhh well ;)

Yep kinda a yellow in color. I think its working though cause I have a nice dark line this afternoon with diluated wee

And since I am not even late yet I really actually feel pregnant this time. With no side affects LOL

Yep kinda a yellow in color. I think its working though cause I have a nice dark line this afternoon with diluated wee

ok because I was put on the oral form and yes its the same pill can be used oral and supp...and still ended up mc :cry:

until the f/s was like no no no you NEED to be using it vaginally it is more efficient that way...

lol sammy no it was just the other day.... but the condoms opening was hanging to the floor but nothing came out i guess coz i had my muscles tightened and it was hanging there and dh pulled it out :rofl:

So Ashley that pill I have been sticking in my mouth can be stuck in my vagaga??

yeah sammy its weird after :sex:
i wipe and theres EWCM stretching looking stuff..

now it's pasty like sorry tmi :rofl:

So Ashley that pill I have been sticking in my mouth can be stuck in my vagaga??

Yes love!! :)
I had the prom. 2x a day 200mg :)
Its up to hunny I promise she said put it in in the am and pm...try to lay down after insertion for a bout 15min :)

Ash thats what makes me think you O'd perfect timing unintentionally

yeah sammy and i had the sharp bad pains on my left side that day too....ekk

really watery first couple days past o and then became lotiony like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back