Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

trying to figure out how to get my pregnancy journal on my siggy with out the url code

oh i dont know lovey...

yeah my opk test line is darker than the control line...:shrug:

oh yeah sammy you should be posting those belly pics on here tooo!!! i love cute lil bellies like urs awwww

aw thanks I think its mostly bloat but who know with this being my second?

same here DH just called and is on his way home...no idea for dinner ! eeeks

Hey ladies!! I had to read to catch up!!

Sammy I would say your levels are lovely then. How are you?

Ashley thinking that condom incident might have been perfect timing!!:) How would dh take the news?

Shey 3 months before a BFP?? OH my !!!

Yup Reeds I knw its crazy. I guess my hcg levels werent that high until the 3rd month or something Idk.

how ya ladies this morning? just got on really quick got a busy day...getting ready to take my lil man to the dentist and library. then back home to do laundry and pack for vacation.

OH feeling sick today woke up at 5am to wee and felt very nauseous then up again at 8am same thing. still feeling :sick:

How are you lovelies this am?

Aww Sammy hope your OH feels better

asfm im still nauseous and can smell things my parents cant smell is getting me worried.

shey hope you feel better soon. with my first pregnancy I got so sick i broke blood vessels in my eyeballs....I looked like a freak show....lol hope it doesnt happen this time around

aww hope you feel better too Sammy. the nausea wont go away been like this for days now

I am a peeing machine!! LOL I have went pee 4 times since I got up at 8 am and I can't even tell you how often I got up last night.

I did POAS again and nice instant line again. Off to do my blood test. Wish I could have the results today but it will be tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->