• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya, can I join? Im due to test on the 27th as well :)

Yay Ashley so hope your dream becomes so true for you!!

I am trying not to symptom spot..but my bbs do feel really full..if that makes any sense. And I too have been having dreams not about babies but really vivid about other things and so weird...like Zombies at WalMart...how crazy!! LOL. I think I may poas this sunday but it would really be too soon but just for fun I have some ic cheapies I need to use. LOL they take up so much room in the cabinet.

God Bless ladies and sticky baby dust to us all!!

reedsgirl, my boobs feel the exact same way. they are a bit sore but they feel really full and heavy. I have a massive backache going on at the moment, im sleeping longer and woke up this morning with a large amount of creamy cm. I have had only a little on and off for a couple of days but this was a lot (sorry tmi) also getting up in the night to pee at least once which i dont usually do, I had a clear spot of blood after making love at 4dpo so im not sure what that was and my temp keeps climbing. Im hoping it keeps going heh. bizarre dreams this morning about killer spiders and them breeding like the mother alien from the movie alien. maybe its best if I shut up now lol

:dust: everyone!!

I'm trying not to symptom spot, but I can't help it!

My boobs aren't very sore, except for the sides of them. :shrug: And I'm beginning to feel nauseous and sleepy! I hope this is all a good sign.

Sounds good ladies....crazy dreams lol...ofc I poas today it was negative.....dumb me eh...lol....hope evyerone has a good night talk tmw :)

Hey Ladies,
May I join you as well?! I am due for AF around the 24th but this seems like a very supportive group. I have been getting rather sleepy early in the day. Reedsgirl, I am like you. I think I missed my"window "as well. DH was away for a couple of days when I rec'd my +opk. We will see... Baby dust to all!!!

I am not noticing any symptoms as it's too early I think.

I had watery and then ewcm around OV time and then it became a thin/creamy consistency. Since yesterday I have noticed ewcm mixed in with the creamy.

Are we talking about dessert here? wth!
That is really strange for me!

I have also noticed some mild cramping/twinges.
Could be due to several other factors tho.... and I hear ewcm after suspected Ov day can be normal!

My nipples usually get sore a few days after Ov and they haven't yet. They do seem somewhat fuller tho.

Good luck ladies!
I hope it's all our month!

okay okay I give let me add another sypmtom...I have been crampy and pinchy feeling in my right side today. Seem to have some whitesh cm but only when I wipe(tmi) and well I feel kinda goupy (if thats a word) down there....mmm maybe I am going to get lucky and his spermies lived until I OV!! I so hope

Did someone say crazy dreams? I've been having vivid dreams about pink kittens! :blush:

Oh! I've also been feeling so bloated today. It's quite uncomfortable.. :cry: I've also been having loads of CM. TMI, I know.

yeah lol crazy dreams, i had a weird dream last night too...IDK...I have just been having thick pasty like CM (tmi)...the cramping seems to have subsided...but i am a little constipated (tmi) no sore bb's or bleeding gums those are usually a sign for me...

oh but my hair is falling out like crazy, idk whats up with that!

Well Ladies...my symptoms are not really there today. I still feel wet or goupy down there and extremely contisipated. UGH!! But bbs are back to feeling normal so maybe it was just from Ov?? Is that possible??

Yeah reedsgirl could have been if you were oing.... I had some twinges in my left side today...headache...tired...but that could be many other things too....

ladies just now I had the worst pain ever in my left ovary area...It was kinda pinchy and when I stood up it felt like smeone stabbed me!! I had to sit down and breathe through it..not it just fells crampy...any ideas??

My BB's are sore today, really sore. I'm hoping this is a good sign. Fxed. Slight nausea, too.. all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->