Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley you disappeared to fast!! Thanks for all the happy wishes ladies. I did go and get blood work done and will get the results in the monring. I so hope this is a sticky bean. I think the line is nice for 10dpo.

Sammy how are you hun?

sorry ash got way excited for reeds. I wont get my blood results back until wed.

they never told me my levels, and the receptionist said due to my levels in the ER my doctor wants to have my levels rechecked and schedule another ultrasound for next week.

Sammy your first levels were good right? What all did the er doc say? Have you used a digi yet...I am thinking about using one in the morning.

Reeds Congrats girlie! have a H&H 9 months

I have done a digi but that was after I got my bfp with frer havent tested since other than the frer before blood test on the 27 and first blood test was a qualitative test. first quant test was friday the 30th and they didnt tell me what my levels were. had another quant today

thanks, I had the pregnancy confirmed but because I had some spotting, I would really call it spotting but tinged cm along with cramping and back pain. Just hope this little bean sticks!

I hope it sticks for you Sammy. I really do

So sAMMY they wont give you the levels of ur test a the E.R.? Stinks you have to wait til tmw...

Reeds did u do ur digi?

none of my ladies are on, lol

so imma go get ready for the day and gotta go get a new dress and some sunglasses and pick up my mail @ the post office, i am leaving for the beach fri waaa hoo...my mom is taking DS thurs to sun/mon---so stoked to be able to spend alone time with DH...

Yeah still waiting.....

Reeds waiting to see your digi.....cant wait definately will be bump buddies!

AWESOME!!!!NEWS!!!!! I finally have a bump buddy from BMB! Congrats hun Have you got a call back for your level?

yeah just saw your post!!!great great great! have you told DH?

did they give you your levels? I have asked for mine and they wont tell me :cry:

Sammy I haven't got to talk to the doctor yet just his nurse. Dr is suppose to call me back this afternoon. So trying to patiently wait

are you still using the progesterone cream....I think I spelt that wrong...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->