Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

OMG,REEDS I SEE IT NOW TAKE A FRER IT SHOULD BE A NICE LINE!!!

I have seen lately those IC's are giving extremely faint lines and then ladies get awesome lines on FRER!!

ASFM~ DH and I had :sex: last night....and yesterday I had that weird feeling again in my stomach like specially when I sit down like my insides go up and it hurts, IDK what it is...still a little achy today...but after we :sex: I wiped and there was lots of ewcm again hmph...not sure if it's my body fluids or what...but he doesn't ejaculate in me...who knows :shrug:

aww Ashley Im sorry.
Im ok. I think I had implantation bleeding im not sure

Sounds like ur Ov time Ashley. Now I am afraid to bd and I am off the next 2 days. LOL

aww Reeds hope things go well for you!

well ladies im off to go get a pedicure and then some lunch

ill be back in a few going to feed DS n put dinner in the crockpot, hopefully someone is here for me to talk to hehhe!

i see that lovely line reeds x keeping everything crossed for you x x

yeeeee hawwww:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::kiss::kiss::kiss::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::fool::fool::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>=D>=D>

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR U! I TOLD YOU THAT IT WOULD SHOW A LOVELY :bfp: ON A FRER !!!! Are you going to call the doctor asap since ur chemicals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->