Which announcement to use

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
TBH I'm not thrilled with how either turned out but I cannot get my dogs to do what I want and I officially stopped caring lol

Attachments

• IMG_9162.jpg
    IMG_9162.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9152.jpg
    IMG_9152.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 40
They're both perfect. I'm sorry your dogs wouldn't do what you wanted, but they're both adorable. I think I like the first one more, when looking at both I keep going back to the first. Which ever you choose, they're fantastic :)

I think they are both lovely!

Your dogs are adorable-have fun announcing :)

That's lovely :)! Your dogs are beautiful! I tried to do alsorts with my cats who would not behave. In the end, I managed to get a couple shots where it looked like they were reading a maternity book and then did a similar thing to you with the two pictures and my scan!

Lovely idea. Bot are adorable your dogs are so cute!

They look great! I think the second one stands out a bit more. Your dogs are gorgeous!

I prefer the second one.

Such lovely pictures :D

Ty ladies! The second pic was a hit with my bff, too :). It has been officially posted! Ahhh crazy

Congratulations!!! I love your second choice, too. Good pick! Your pups are so precious and look ready for big sibling duty!!!

Ty! I'm quite taken with them lol. I drove hours to adopt them (separate occasions) but when you see one you like you call dibs and drive across the state to adopt them lol. The black one likes to lay her head on my belly :)

How sweet, glad you're happy with the one you chose! They're both great so you couldn't go wrong :) Such cutie dogs, love that one of them cuddles with your belly :cloud9:

Really cute idea, I like the second one better too :thumbup:

Aww awesome announcement Dobbs. Love it! Btw, totally think you're having a boy looking at the pic of baby. Classic boy skull like both my son's xx

Ty ladies it ended up going really well with my family and friends :)

Wish you just made my day hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->