Which nappies least bulky

Margie

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

My LO is 6 weeks and I'm experimenting with some cloth nappies. I have some 'tots bots bamboozles' and find them really really bulky. I'm not sure if this is because she is still very litte.

Also have some pocket style nappies - these seem a bit better. Also have some plain cotton terries - haven't tried these yet.

Could anyone suggest what type of nappy is best that isn't too bulky. WHat is everyone else using.

bumgenius 3.0 are not that bulk as they have a newborn insert also bumgenius flip nappies

The least bulky ones that I've found are Itti Bittis, they're very trim. My Flips are also really trim but a bit bulkier than ittis :D

Ittis, Flips, sized pockets with hemp inserts. I seem to mostly be using WeeNotions and Upsy Daisy pockets with my new hemp little weeds as they are very very slim and very pretty.

i think itti bittis and flips are the slimest i own. Good kind of inbetween, i wouldn't say super slim but not too bulky either i'd say nature babies stuffables, fuzzi bunz and blueberry pockets.

Ittis, Flips, sized pockets with hemp inserts. I seem to mostly be using WeeNotions and Upsy Daisy pockets with my new hemp little weeds as they are very very slim and very pretty.

though upsy daisy nappies will be getting increasingly harder to find :cry:

I agree about Flips and Ittis... ittis are great for prettiness but I use Flips most of the time. I find them quite 'poofy' so they can look a bit bulky but they squash down a lot so they still fit easily in trousers.

Hi!
I'm new on here, but I couldn't resist posting in this thread, because I have just found the most amazingly slim pocket ever. It's called a Tirsokas, and it doesn't have fleece inside, but CoolMax, which is used in sports clothing. It is so slim and light it's untrue! I got a hemp and a bamboo insert with it, and even f I put both in together, it's no more bulky than a disposable, and dries ever so quickly- wellthe Tirsokas does - not the inserts!.It wasn't cheap mind you, even though it was on special but as it dries so quickly, I'm using it more than once a day! I just rinse it through, and it's ready to go on again in a couple of hours (not the inserts though - I need to get some more of those, as they take forever to dry!)

I got it from LittlePants, and am going to get some more, I'm that impressed!

though upsy daisy nappies will be getting increasingly harder to find :cry:

I know :( Ive stocked up on mediums and large ive seen come up preloved as they seem to really suit Theo.

Def ittis and flips for us :D

Thanks Ladies :thumbup:

I like the look of the Flips and they have great reviews. Am going to order an Itti Bitti cow print though as that's my most favourite thing in the world!

I use BG Organic AIOs and they are really really slim fitting, I always use them when I know I am going to need something small to fit under clothes! They fit Freya really well.

aww the cow print itti's are uber cute! Hard to come by tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->