Which Nappies ?

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked a zillion times before but Im just wondering which brand of nappies you all reccommend ?

Ive bought a pack of huggies, nature babycare (the eco ones from boots) and pampers so I can try a few different ones but there are so many I can't buy a pack of each lol

How did you all decide ? Trial and error or reccommendation ?

I bought tesco ones but had a pack of pampers and huggies too.. Still trying to figure out which I prefer... You'll soon find out which you prefer. :) x x x

I have been thinkin the same thing? there are so many brands of everythin out there what 2 use. at the mo im stuck on bottles i dont want 2 buy loads and then find out there no good for me. :S confussing! lol
My friend recommended Huggies to me but i also have a pack of pampers jus to try them.

omg i never even though about which would be best i been out and brought heeps of pampers in all sizes lol!! sorry to ruin your thread with talkin rubbish!! xx

I've found that it depends on the shape of your baby - my LO is quite long and skinny and I found that Huggies didn't fit that well so we're in Pampers now. I'd just buy a small pack of a few brands and find one that fits your baby best - they're all different!

I used tesco ones. Not the value ones... the ones just above that...in the yellow and green (i think) packet. Now that Elinors 1 I am using the value nappies. Suprisingly they work well too. Plus nice and cheap :)

I found it was trial and error really. Pampers, Huggies and Morrisons are good for Charlie whereas Asda and Tesco leak. But that's just on Charlie. x

I've got a few packs of huggies and a few packs of pampers, and im going to see which i prefer out of them too before going onto home brands x

My LO is in cloth nappies inthe day but disposables at night. We tried loads of different ones but settled on pampers until recently. A friend at mother and baby suggested the tescos own (as baby star said, the ones above the value range) and they are fab, just as good as the pampers and half the price! Dont go mad on smaller sizes though. Oscar was only in size 1 for about a week and is 12 weeks old now and in size 3!

I have tried huggies, pampers and tesco own, tesco own seem thicker to me so not too keen on them. Huggies and pampers seem very similar although huggies are cuter lol I just get whats on offer between those two.

we have loads and loads of pamper and huggies but we also have two packs of tesco brand ones (in the yellow and green packet)

mw at antenatal classes reccomended home brand ones for first week as they go through them so quick...

tbh i hope the tesco ones are adequate so we can continue using them.. they are £1.66 for 24!!! :saywhat:

xx

we have tried loads of different ones, and for us it seems that we go through a stage of which ones i prefer. i have always gotten on really well with pampers, but have been using huggies atm and am really liking them! have tried asda's little angel's too and they are always very good. didn't like the boots own brand much, and found the sainsburys ones awful x

I have only tried Pampers and Huggies - and Huggies are the better ones for me.

:) :)

Thanks everyone,

I have only one pack of each so guess I will use them up and then see which ones are best,

I really want the naturecare ones to be the best as they are eco friendly and im into my eco stuff !! Have also seen some online called tushies but think for that to be worthwhile would have to buy in bulk and they are more expensive than the others !

I use pampers.
I hate huggies, they leaked on Colton. And the cheaper ones break him out.

I always used Pampers and had no problems but recently bought a pack of Asdas Little Angels and they are great and much cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->