Which OPK test to believe?

Ally703

Reaction score
I have been using the Clear Blue digital advance for the past 3 cycles. I'd started testing on CD 10 and it goes straight to a solid smiley on CD 11 or 12.

So this cycle I decided to try First Response as well as the CB digital. I started on CD 9, got flashing smileys CD 10 and 11 and a solid on CD 12 but on the FR, the line was barely there so I kept testing. Today, CD 15 I finally got a strong pos on the FR. So now I don't know which to believe. I thought they were supposed to be testing for the same thing. To make matters more confusing, I ended up with a sinus infection so I don't know if that is causing my bbt temps to go kinda crazy. :shrug:

I hope all that made sense. Has anyone else had this problem?

didnt want to read & run, But i wouldnt know sorry, I use the online cheapies x

I'm not sure but just make sure you BD now and the next day or so just in case :)

Agreed with p/p! The only thing you can do is relax and BD! There's really not a way to know which was right unless you are temping or ask your Dr. to run some tests.

Every test is different. Some are sensitive, some are less so. My guess is you are using two tests that are testing for different levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->