Which pushchair did you buy under £100

stardust599

Reaction score
Well, having just sold my 4th pushchair I need a new one. I have a cheapy stroller from my cousin so can take my time for a couple of weeks as I really want to find "the one".

So for less than £100 (either new or second hand) I want -

Lightweight
Small folding (needs to fit in the boot of a 3door 2001 corsa)
Decent wheels (doesn't have to be an all terrain but I need to be able to push it over fields with the dog) would LOVE a 3 wheeler
Lying flat or sitting up fully - preferably not drawstring
Must have a hood included
Not to bothered about shopping basket

Considered so far -

Quinny Zapp /Petite Star Zia - wheels too small
Mothercare Vesta - poor reviews
Cosatto/Koochi Venture (my favourite)
Red Kite Push Me Urban - can't find much info
Chicco Liteway/Brtiax B Mobile - don't like the hard wheels

So what pushchair do you all have and would you recommend? How much and where did you buy it?

Thank you girls! xx

We have the chicco liteway I think. Haven't used it yet as only yesterday we turned the pram into a pushchair so want to make some use out of it first. Havent read much about it, most got it because it was in mothercare half price, then an additional 10% day and then extra off as it was the display model so got it for £45!

Sorry just realised I haven't been much help lol!

xx

I know you have considered the petite star zia but the wheels aren't actually that bad. We have one and i used it on our walk with the dogs today and it was great going across the grass. Much better than our Bugaboo Cameleon! I really rate it, and i also love our Maclaren Techno XT, weve taken it on holiday, pushed it round lakes etc and its still like brand new :thumbup:

love the look of the cosatto swift lite and they have loads under 100 on ebay brand new

Petite star travel system 'city bug' - £60 reconditioned of Nurseryvalue.com (they have a facebook page too that contains discount codes :) ) Do like this but it doesn't fold small.

.... I then got a Zia+ from nursery value - reconditioned £62 that included a lovely footmuff. I LOVE this buggy and if it had a bigger shopping cart I would have considered this instead of getting the bug. Have never folded mine without the footmuff on - even with it on it folds smallish... my mates Zia with no foot muff folds really tiny. I have a agila and we managed to get my mates zia behind my LO car seat in the front passenger foot well.

My LO goes to sleep in the Zia+ and she looks very snug and comfy and when we go to restaurants we take it as it fits nicely in to the table where a chair should go.. the only negative side for us is the small shopping cart - but I take the bug when I go shoping for lots of stuff. I do really love my zia+ it doesn't disappoint and the exta handle height is good for me as I am 5 ft 8 ish. I have never even thought about the wheels (apart from being thankful they are not airfilled)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->