Which showed positive first Cheapie HPT or Branded Test??

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Congratulations on all your BFPS! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months:flower:

I figured this was the best place to post this seeing as you have all got your BFPS, which turned positive first a cheapie HPT Or a branded test?

Did you get a negative on a cheapie HPT and a positive on a branded test like FRER and how many DPO were you?

I'm 9DPO and trying to plan when to test. I've been having lots of my pre-BFP symptoms I had with my other 3 children so fingers crossed!

Thank you all so much in advance x:flower:

I got my positives first on IC's. I was using them early and frequently and because they're so cheap. I didn't even bother with an expensive test until I wanted additional confirmation. I was about 9 or 10 dpo both times I tested positive.

I got my positives first on IC's. I was using them early and frequently and because they're so cheap. I didn't even bother with an expensive test until I wanted additional confirmation. I was about 9 or 10 dpo both times I tested positive.

Thank you for your reply xx

I had a BFN 10dpo with an internet cheapie, and a very clear BFP 12dpo with a superdrug own-brand test!

Good luck! x

I had a BFN 10dpo with an internet cheapie, and a very clear BFP 12dpo with a superdrug own-brand test!

Good luck! x

Thank you for replying, I've read good things about superdrugs own being sensitive but I've not used one before myself, congratulations on your blue bundle! :flower: x

I was also curious about this. I ended up googling my brand that I have and comparing it to the sensitivity of others. Mine (cheapie) reads 25 mIu/mL which is comparative for FRER also reads 25 mIu/mL. Puts my BFN this AM in perspective.

I was also curious about this. I ended up googling my brand that I have and comparing it to the sensitivity of others. Mine (cheapie) reads 25 mIu/mL which is comparative for FRER also reads 25 mIu/mL. Puts my BFN this AM in perspective.

Hey all! My cheapie is 10miu and negative, I got a faint pink line on a FRER today at 10DPO, I will test again on Monday! My test pic is in the gallery on pregnancy test board.

Good luck xx

Hey all! My cheapie is 10miu and negative, I got a faint pink line on a FRER today at 10DPO, I will test again on Monday! My test pic is in the gallery on pregnancy test board.

Good luck xx

Uploaded pic here too x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 37
That's a bfp!!!! Told you those other tests sucked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->