Which sling?!

MeggieMoo88

Waiting 4 our little man!
Reaction score
I know everyone will probs bombard me with millions of diff slings now but i'm open to anything! :D

Little man is 2 weeks & is quite grumpy, hates being laid flat anywhere but is very happy to be lay in my arms.on my chest all day...not fun when we have things to do/have to be somewhere! :(

So I want to know which sling I should go for? I want something that is easy to put on and that I can do myself without any help etc as most of the time will be on my own during the day....also something that will last me a while and I can use in diff ways etc, like the look of wrap slings etc not a fan of the carriers

Thanks in advance!

x

well i would defo recommend a Moby wrap but if you are unsure they can be a little difficult to put on at first, i can now put mine on in about 20 secs :) check out you tube for vids of it being put on. it is my total fave :) so snug and vvvvvvvv comfy :)

I have never had experience of a Moby, but people love them on here, and they seem to look good for young babies too. :)

I have a Moby and its fab. I would recomend any material based wrap for a littleun (Close is another one) as they are so secure, you really just can get on with everyday things and they can't move/wobble or anything :D

I have a moss green moby for sale, and also a freedom sling which is black outer grey inner and is size 8/10.

For a newborn definately a stretchy wrap! I have only used a Moby and still use it with my huge/heavy 9 month old :D Some people use woven wraps from newborn but they take a lot more practice.

As Sara says, they're not the quickest to use at first but give it a few attempts and you'll love it I'm sure!

If you want something quicker/easier to use then maybe a Ring Sling for newborn, again, love my Ring Sling for my now 9 month old!

I personally think Mei Tai's/Soft Structured Carriers are better for slightly older babies but plenty of people use them for newborns/young babies.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->