which to believe? any positive?

hugs3409

Third Tri !!!! YAY!!!
Reaction score
I have not been using these really before and one is IC the other is Answer, gonna try the frer shortly.

However, One looks positive the other doesn't, what do you think?pos opk2.jpg

Top one looks positive to me. Are these pregnancy tests or OPKs?

They are all opk's

I took the answer and ic at about 10:30am
then decided to do it again. Answer and frer at 11:30am

yet my saliva test is not ferning, go figure. I don't like that thing lol

Here are all 3

cd20.jpg

hmm. to me it looks like they are not quite positive. The top one looks closest but then again you did wait a significant amount of time past the time limit to take the photo which may contribute to the darkness. You'll probably get a positive VERY soon though. Keep testing. =)

those pics were all taken under 10 minutes.

yes the last pic was taken an hour after, however the first pic I posted was that same pic and it doesn't look like it changed at all

I had a similar thing with 3 differernt ic opk's so brought cb digi smileys. Then today (my 3rd day of using the cb ones) I got my smiley and the one opk I felt was correct also came up as a big +ve today. Maybe try them? They are supposed to be the most accurate opk's on the market....

Good luck x

I have not been using these really before and one is IC the other is Answer, gonna try the frer shortly.

However, One looks positive the other doesn't, what do you think?View attachment 269387

The bottom looks slightly blotchy, I think I read once that a positive ovulation test will make the control line little blotchy. But as long as the test line is at least 50% of the width is same color or darker than the control line, it is more likely to be positive (at least for Answer ovulation test).

ok thanks, shoot if I read this before I left the house, I woulda gotten the digis and tried them. maybe I still can, how late can I test? I can probably go later, but probably won't be until after dinner sometime. thanks ladies

i have the answer dipsticks and there is a line on the outer part of the test line that is dark but the rest is not..what causes that

If those were mine i would get to :sex::sex::sex:!!

oh we are lol, geesh he won't leave me alone haha

I did get the digi's and that same day and yesterday got the smiley. I am going to test now and see if we are still smiling :)

brooke I am not sure, I have no idea with opk's lol. but above poster said that any part of the line that is as dark or darker then control is supposed to be +
good luck hunni

YAY!! DH and I were all :sex:'d out after this weekend!! :dust: Good luck testing!!

yes me too haha, though I am sure my DH isn't lol, if I would let him have it day in and day out he would be happy happy happy lol

looks like we might be testing around the same time too :)

Dh would be too! :haha: he says he feels bad for always asking so he doesn't /:

When are you testing?!

I am not sure yet, I don't have cross hairs yet on FF, once I get that, probably before 2 wks is over lol. Here are my opk's from today, not sure which one to believe lol
cd23.jpg progression2.jpg

if that is the case, then why are the tests so positive now though. Others say cd21 due to the temps, but I never felt it this month, so who knows lol. we shall see.

when are you testing?

Well yesterday I Ovulated! Confirmed by ovacue and opk. So I can test 12 days after yesterday but I want to wait until I feel symptoms or the :witch: comes! So the earliest day I want to test is Oct. 13th! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->