which to believe? any positive?

you must not be POAS addict lol, I couldn't wait that long :)

I WAS!! but it started getting TOO depressing seeing the :bfn: :cry: So now I have strict rules and DH makes me follow to avoid :cry: when the :witch: comes!

I hear you. I just got the cross hairs on FF, though its dotted. And FF is telling me not to test until the 13th either lol. Thats 19 dpo lol

yeah my expected period is about the 9th but my periods are usually irregular so I'm thinking the 13th would be a safe bet and day to start testing!! good luck to you! FX'd :dust::dust::dust:

i used the answer OPKs and i would say they look postive get to baby dancing girl!

thanks, I am over that already haha. I am 4dpo now, but I thank you for responding with your opinion, it means alot to me. I OV on the 21st, now just waiting for that :bfp:

I see you are close, have you tested yet? fx'd

Hi gals! Can I join in on your testing on the 13th deal? that's the soonest I should be testing, that's if I ovulate when expected on the 1st. :)

sure thing gabby, however I will probably test before then, as for some reason FF has me with my next AF date as Oct 2nd, which would only be 8 dpo for me. But it had me at the 8th, and its telling me not to test til the 13th lol, 19 dpo, I think not haha.

fx'd for you :dust:

Yah that doesn't make much sense! LOL!.....when do you think you'll test?

Well today is only 5 dpo, I might try around 7 or 8 I am dying to now, but know it won't show anything if I was :(

My temps are quite high lol, so long as they stay that way we will be ok lol. It just keeps going up and up and up haha

I used Answer as well the ic.. And from my experience.. the ic NEVER goes positive. so i would trust answer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->