Which week(s) were you most tired???

seabump

Reaction score
I'm finding myself more and more tired lately, I'm curious what week(s) in your first trimester were you most tired? When did it peak??

Weeks 6-7 so far. 6 was the worst, this week was horrendous at the beginning and has gradually got better to the point where I can now leave the house and function almost normally until around 3pm

In my 1st pregnancy weeks 6-9 were when I was the most exhausted. This time though it has been on and off since 5 weeks, I am now 11 weeks. But I do have a crazy 2 yr old to chase after now which means less rest!

7-8 i noticed to be more tired but im still tired on clockwork at 2pm every single day no matter what. its like i have the best energy and as soon as the clock turns to 2pm, i want to drop to my knees and sleep on whatever surface is below.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm beginning to feel really tired, all the time, I hope this phase doesn't last too long!

Weeks 6-7 were the worst so far, came back in week 13.

Week 7 so far. It just started but I literally cannot get out of bed and all I do is sleep.

Weeks 6 -12...has just been letting up the last couple days.

Week 4 was my worst. Im just over 6 weeks now and was extremely tired yesterday

All of them? ROFLMAO! Kidding, sort of. Basically, I've been dead tired since about week five, and it's only *slightly* easing now in my 11th week. But I have endometriosis so it might be worse than what other people experience, I don't know.

All I know is - I miss doing things.

I'm on second pregnancy. With both I was sluggishly tired from about 5-8w. I'm 8w now and am finally getting a little pep back in me.

Actually, to be honest, the sluggishness was one of my hints that I was pregnant again! At first I just thought I was feeling "under the weather" so I bought some vitamins... which was a great thing!!!
Then I started having the very light nausea and breast tenderness, that's when I realized I still hadn't gotten my period. When I missed my period I didn't think about it because my cycles have not been regular since I had my first. But the other clues gave away.
The difference is, with my first pregnancy, starting at 6w I couldn't stomach the smell or taste of meats. This time I can, so that wasn't a clue to this pregnancy.

Weeks 6-7 this time round, but with my son it started at around 5 and lasted through till end of 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->