who attacked cain?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
i reckon its that hannah...purely cos of that look in the pub....

I thought it was Adam at first but he didn't seem to guilty last night, I'm thinking Moira now. :)

I think its Hannah's mum is she called Moira or something? The way she came in all shaken up and said 'it needed to be finished' she looked quite menacing!

Also, (really is a spoiler according to digital spy),

John is coming out so I think he covers up for Moira.

but then he could be covering for any of his kids :shrug: a lot of people are saying belle!xx

That's why I thought it was Adam at first, but from his reaction last night when he was picking John up he just didn't look guilty or panicky. Holly was still in the pub. Haven't seen Hannah yet though. :)

I don't think it will be any of them in the tv ad, so I think one of John's daughters.

x

when the police came in looking for Jai,she looked so shifty...

^^ Oh was that tonight's, I haven't seen that episode, might be why I'm a bit behind :blush: I have it on record though so will watch it in a bit. :)

It's gotta be a female..a male wouldnt need to take him out at the legs would they?:shrug:

Ermmm don't mean to be dumb but........what the hell are you going on about?

^^ That makes sense now! (I don't watch soaps)

Hannah...

Cain is one fine sexy hunk. Nom nom he makes me tingle a lil :blush:!!!!

:sick: eww he is all greasy

But he came across as a nice bloke on This morning..had to laugh when he says he did a scene with John Barton actor and he grabbed him a little too hard and he thought 'oooh my god' :xmas13:

I'm thinking Moira!
This is reminding me of the 'who killed Archie Mitchell' in Eastenders, its all very same in these soaps!

If it was someone like John I don't think he would have looked terrified...

I've just watched todays episode, I think all the kids seem to calm for it to be them, (apart from worrying for John obviously) they just don't look guilty to me. :shrug:
I'm still going for Moira, shes the only one you didn't really see either tonight. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->