Who do you think will die ( 4 funerals & a wedding )

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
Thought this would be a bit of fun to look back on when its over, see who was the closest.

Mine are:

Ashley
Molly
Charlotte
Rita

molly, ashley, janice and Graham
i read some where that Charlotte isnt killed by the tram so picked graham

Rita??? really??? is she leaving?

I think Molly, Nick, Ashley and Dev xx

They shouldn't kill off Rita, not when Jack, Vera and Blanche have all left in the past couple of years - I love the Corrie oldies!

Molly, Ashley, Graham and urm i dunno hmmm Charlotte>?? maybe?x

Saw the advert for it today on Lorraine and it looks like one to get the tissues out for!

Oooooo starts tonight! Who has their tissues ready

Im quite looking forward to it. But I know Im gonna have to leave the room a few times. I was the same when eastenders fire was airing. I cant handle watching kids stuck in fires, I know its fake but my nerves just cant take it :(

It's not Tyrone, I read the TV guide for this week and he's still alive on Friday and "stuggling to come to terms with Molly's confession about baby Jack."

They're also showing the first ever episode tonight in between the two new ones!

They're also showing the first ever episode tonight in between the two new ones!

My an gave me a dvd from the paper with it on there, its shite!!! Its cool to see ken barlow look so young and that but not worth missing eastenders for.

i bloody hope molly i cant stand her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->