Who do you think will die ( 4 funerals & a wedding )

Might Rita die?! I think Molly is a definate, annoying woman :p

I'm thinking Molly and then Kevin. Will try getvcustody of lil jack x

Omg just saw max is missing hope his not one of the four :(

Omg just saw max is missing hope his not one of the four :(

I don't think he does, but I think Becky lies and says he has so she can get rid of social services and her sister and keep him.

I'm actually quite upset about Molly, I think it's really sad that her baby will grow up without his mum.

Molly, Charlotte, ashley, Peter.. If charlotte is not included in the tram crash deaths i say baby hope since eastenders is doing a baby dying theme i think corrie would prob "cash" in to.

My mum thinks fiz goes into premature labour and the baby dies :( also Molly dies and baby jack needs a blood transfusion and kevin has to come clean that he's the dad :shock:

I hope it's not the baby.

I can't understand why any soap would think losing a baby is good Christmas entertainment, and it's only been recently that they did a baby loss storyline on Corrie, I can't take another one.

I didn't think it would be Peter either because of the 'four funerals and a wedding' theme, who else is getting married?

The explosion and then the crash happened right at the end tonight, still not sure what caused the explosion though. There was a fight going on in Nick's pub, The Joinery.

The explosion and then the crash happened right at the end tonight, still not sure what caused the explosion though. There was a fight going on in Nick's pub, The Joinery.

I think it must have been a gas explosion at the Joinery which started it ... there was all that stuff about the gas playing up and Kieran having to serve the stag party cold food.

I think it must have been a gas explosion at the Joinery which started it ... there was all that stuff about the gas playing up and Kieran having to serve the stag party cold food.

I must have missed all that, I don't remember anything about the gas or the food lol! I was wondering if the fight had caused damage to something and caused the explosion.

Does this mean that awful builder man is to blame, the one that keeps tarting at Liz McDonald?

I must have missed all that, I don't remember anything about the gas or the food lol! I was wondering if the fight had caused damage to something and caused the explosion.

Does this mean that awful builder man is to blame, the one that keeps tarting at Liz McDonald?

Haha I hate that man.

Haha I hate that man.

Me too! Shame, because I think the two daughters are great!

Haha I hate that man.

Me too! Shame, because I think the two daughters are great!

I like the daughters too, but anyone with the bad taste to like Liz McDonald (other than Lloyd because he is Dave Lister) is someone I don't like lol.

And he shouts a lot and calls people by their first name about 100 times in one two minute conversation ("hello John, where's Chesney John, he's seeing my daughter John and John I don't like it John, when you see him John I want you, John, to tell him John to leave her alone John, alright John, thanks John, bye John, your name is John right, isn't it John"). I know why they made him do it but it still got on my nerves.

After typing all those "John's" the name has lost all meaning to me lol. Not even sure how to spell it now, it's just turned into a jumble of letters to me. :haha:

Omg, is anyone else crying their eyes out at Molly and the baby :cry:

My initial thoughts were Ashley, Charlotte, Sunita and Molly. How I am leaning towards Charlotte having actually survived and Peter dying but marrying Leanne first at his death bed, as his dying wish. I really hope he doesn't die as I love him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->