Who do you think will die ( 4 funerals & a wedding )

I cried at the scene where Molly was unconscience and baby Jack was crying and then zoomed in on his face and then his little hand. OMG. urgh.
So moving tonight and had me gripped. I found it a bit disturbing though :(
Poor Ashley.

Tonight (not in order!)

Fireman came to Molly and Jack, Molly was trapped, she handed Jack to the fireman and said "I love you".

Nick and Ashley still trying to get to Peter free. Managed to get Peter free, Ashley ended up having to tell Nick "to get out" as he was calling Claire to tell her he loved her and to take the kids to France.

Jason rescued Simon, both are OK.

Baby Jack is fine.

Still no sign of Max but his mum turned up.

It was brilliant tonight! Catch it on ITV Player if you can.

So excited for tonight :happydance:
Is anyone else? Last nights was so sad, I was crying my eyes out :blush:
x

Is it wrong to be this excited about a soap :blush:

V xxx

I'm unplugging my landline and putting my mobile on silent!

I hope you will be on here...cock up spotting....ooh that sounded so wrong :dohh: :rofl: xx

I hope you will be on here...cock up spotting....ooh that sounded so wrong :dohh: :rofl: xx

:rofl:

I've just realised I can't unplug the landline as the Broadband won't work! :dohh: I have discovered I can turn the ringer off though!

I'm getting endless sales calls at the moment!

Nooo leave it on,if it rings,pick it up say 'watching corrie' and put it down again :rofl: xx

I will be cock up spotting as well. Will stay on this thread whilst it's on.
We are having a take away from Pizza Hut so I don't have to cook.
And definitely putting all phones on silent!
x

I used to have a message on my answerphone.

"Andrew and Jody are not taking calls right now, please leave your name and number and the date and time of your call and if we want to talk to you we will ring you back, so don't call twice and don't call on Saturday during Doctor Who or on Wednesday during Lost because we won't be speaking to you, thank you bye!"

I used to have a message on my answerphone.

"Andrew and Jody are not taking calls right now, please leave your name and number and the date and time of your call and if we want to talk to you we will ring you back, so don't call twice and don't call on Saturday during Doctor Who or on Wednesday during Lost because we won't be speaking to you, thank you bye!"

Love it! :rofl:

Getting really excited :happydance:
Going to order the pizza hut in half and hour.

x

I didnt notice any mistakes. Cryed my socks off at ashley dying, peter and leannes marriage and Molly confessing to sally :(

I cried as well. Especially the stuff with Molly and Fizz :cry:
I thought they were all fab last night :)

There is nothing in the paper today about Peter being dead and quite a lot about Molly and Ashley.

So I think they are going to save him somehow. Nobody said he was dead last night.

I think Charlotte will die and be classed as one of the four (at least until John murders someone else - Charlotte's parents and Colin's mum are both rumoured to be his next victims) and that Sunita will die of internal injuries they didn't know she had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->