• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Cluckerduckie-Are you psychic, just have a feeling, or she told you already? I want to know too! When is she logging back on here?

It's a boy! Goes to show what I know :rofl: We're thrilled and now we can't start looking at names. Everything was absolutely perfect with the scan and there was no missing his little penis.

Aww congratulations! It will be nice for your little boy to have a brother.

Cluckerduckie knew because I was able to make a very brief post to our FB group earlier. :haha:

Oh I see. I didn't know there was a facebook group. Gotcha.

Oh I see. I didn't know there was a facebook group. Gotcha.

Yeah, there's a closed one for Jan,Feb,March babies made back when the news was still a secret to the general public, but we wanted someplace to chat.
Anyone from bnb is welcome to join.

Im still in shock. I cried when she said it. I'm very happy and excited... But wow. Just shocked! Will post pics later! :pink:

Well I'm re booked for Oct 22 for scan number 3 but this time is for the low placenta and hopefully try again to find out what baby is so glad I go in again but not happy that is for that reason

It's a GIRL! I will get pictures at my Anatomy Scan :)

Seity- Were you told on how much he was predicted to be weight wise already?

Seity- Were you told on how much he was predicted to be weight wise already?

No, I wasn't given any kind of predicted weight. My first was 5lb 13oz, so I think it's safe to say this one has a good chance at being bigger. Maybe I can get a 6.5-7lb baby this time.

I was told at my scan on Thursday my baby is already in the 65th percentile. Guess this means I'm on track for another big one!

Congrats on the team pink :) how do we join Facebook
Group? :)

I think if you PM me your real name (aka Facebook name) I can add you to the group. I just need to know the name to add. You could just post it here, but PM if you want to keep it private from the world.

Our little boy was 11 ounces at our scan yesterday and measuring ahead by a week and a half. My uterus is also measuring ahead, which is unusual for a first baby. The doctor said he will probably be a big boy. I think 8-9 ounces is supposed to be normal for 19 weeks.

Our little boy was 11 ounces at our scan yesterday and measuring ahead by a week and a half. My uterus is also measuring ahead, which is unusual for a first baby. The doctor said he will probably be a big boy. I think 8-9 ounces is supposed to be normal for 19 weeks.

8-9?!
Dear Lord. Soren was measured at 14 oz! I am hoping I don't have a 10lb-er. My 1st was 9lb 2.7 oz at 36 weeks.

lol yes that's what the books say! Don't know how accurate it is but when the doctor looked at my measurements and his weight she said he will probably be big!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->