who else is due, 27th SEPTEMBER??

I've had more bowel movements too! And light period pains. Bumps grown a lot too which is causing more back ache, then there's frequent but thankfully painless bh. Joys of pregnancy ay!!

Me!!! I'm due on the 26th September - but fully expecting to be 2 weeks late!!! So close, yet so far away. I am working right up till the 21st all being well...

X :)

I'm getting excited!! I get to cheat a little.. csection booked for September 24th! Not long to go xx

I have an app on the 29th to discuss a stretch and sweep and early induction...

I hate my dr... lolol he makes all the decisions based on whats convenient for him...

I just found this thread. Yay a september 27th thread! There's a lot of us, it seems.

exactly 5 weeks from today. That still feels like a long time but I know it's gonna fly by! Especially once we hit September 1st and we all of a sudden realized we're due THAT MONTH.

I feel like this pregnancy in general has flown by. It might honestly have been the fastest year of my life, lol!

the countdown really is on... :) im getting excited but i feel so un prepared

I'm the same - the year has gone so quick and I have so much to do to get myself prepared!

Have a weeks hol next week so loads of shopping to be done!

Hope all u Sept 27th buddies r feelin good xxx

ANyone dropped yet? My baby's bum is sticking in my ribs, cant wait for her to drop!

Me toooooooo :) but i might be getting a c-section early due to placenta previa xxx

me too ladies......all ready and getting excited for this little bubba to come now :happydance: xxxxx

ANyone dropped yet? My baby's bum is sticking in my ribs, cant wait for her to drop!

mine too .... little monkey :wacko: i cant wait to feel the drop so i can breath again haha :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxx

mine too .... little monkey :wacko: i cant wait to feel the drop so i can breath again haha :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah but you know that once all our bumps drop, we're all gonna be complaining about feeling like we're waddling around with a bowling ball between our legs!!! :rofl:

yeah but you know that once all our bumps drop, we're all gonna be complaining about feeling like we're waddling around with a bowling ball between our legs!!! :rofl:

Haha yep. O well not long left!!

holy freakin crap ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh 30 days to go today :D and on Thursday we will all be 36 weeks :D have any of you got your 36 week midwife appointment this week? I got mine on Friday I am hoping midwife will tell me baby have moved into head down position.. (at my 34 weeks midwife appointment they told me baby was breech) xxx

Ahhhh 30 days to go today :D and on Thursday we will all be 36 weeks :D have any of you got your 36 week midwife appointment this week? I got mine on Friday I am hoping midwife will tell me baby have moved into head down position.. (at my 34 weeks midwife appointment they told me baby was breech) xxx

I have mine on Friday too x I had a growth scan last week and after weeks of worrying my baby was breech he is actually head down and I think he always has been because I never felt him turn and my shape hasn't changed one bit :happydance: Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->