• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who else is due, 27th SEPTEMBER??

Glad to hear bubba is head down :D How are you doing in yourself is everyone feeling OK? I have 14 more working days left untill maternity leave I cant wait!! xx

Glad to hear bubba is head down :D How are you doing in yourself is everyone feeling OK? I have 14 more working days left untill maternity leave I cant wait!! xx

I have bout the same number of days til mat leave, getting excited!! Also getting through a lot of work/uni/house jobs I've been putting off and generally feeling a lot more prepared for baby's arrival.

I think my baby may have dropped but will find out this afternoon at my Mw app. My back hurts a lot but other than that I'm feeling ok last few days which is a massive improvement.

Hows everyone else doing ?

29 DAYS!!! I have my 36 week appointment this afternoon. (29th) going to bevdiscussing avdate for esrly induction. how is everyone?? Im feeling tired (under statement)

We finally ordered our pram. the new strider compact (isnt released until sept 1)so we can pick it up next week!! YAY... Finally set up the bassinette and sorted all little miss's clothes etc.

Gosh its really not going to be too much longer...

Mw isn't sure if baby is head down - couldn't tell despite the insane pressure she put into trying to feel her. She said if they aren't sure next week I go to get anther scan to check (so kinda hoping she's head down but they can't tell just so I get another scan!)

Disappointed she's obv not engaged though so she's just moved, not engaged :(

I'm due the 27th and so ready to be done! I'm so achy and slow and I hate it...it's especially sucky because I have to chase my 22 month old around and he is such a monkey!

Thank you :hugs: ..... I had a small bloody show this morning so my midwife came today instead of Friday to check me over! Ive been niggling for a couple of days but it seems to have settled now :thumbup: baby needs to stay put at least another 10 days because i really want a home birth :happydance: ..... Im hoping this isnt the calm before the storm :wacko: ..... awww I hope the 14 days fly by for you :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

36 Weeks today my lovelies :D!!!

SuspectPink ... ooo it sounds like things are starting to get going :) I hope you get the beautiful home birth you want :) I am hoping to have a water birth xx

36 Weeks today my lovelies :D!!!

SuspectPink ... ooo it sounds like things are starting to get going :) I hope you get the beautiful home birth you want :) I am hoping to have a water birth xx

Yayyyyy 36 weeks !! I feel very emotional today haha :dohh: I can't believe how quick time is going ....... :thumbup:

Ive said through out my pregnancy that it would be very weird if I had the baby on the 30th August because my eldest' bday is 30/10 and my 2nd son's is 30/04......... I had both boys early but I guess there is a chance I could be late on this one and have him on the 30th September :wacko:

Realistically he needs to stay put a little while longer :happydance:

awww i really hope you get your water birth :hugs: xxx

awwww stay put at least another week baby :thumbup:

I can't believe we are all 36 weeks .......not long now ladies xxxxx

Hey girlies today was my last working day! Wooooo..... happy 36 weeks xxxx

Oh gosh today is the last day of august!! We are on the home stretch ladies :)

Less than 4 weeks...that sounds so much closer than 4 weeks lol

Hi, I'm due 26th September :)

I can't believe it's September tomorrow!!!!

I know its scary isnt it!!! I cant wait :) just hope I end up having my natural birth :) xx

How's everyone feeling? 2 days til we are full term!! Rrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

a bit pooey, I had a scan today and baby is still breech :( im going in for ECV on friday and if that doesnt work then I am being booked in for c-section xx

a bit pooey, I had a scan today and baby is still breech :( im going in for ECV on friday and if that doesnt work then I am being booked in for c-section xx

hiya hun hopefully ECV works for you im having my c-section on 24th dont know if ill make it though :shrug: good luck Friday:hugs:

Drs appointment this arvo. stretch and sweep and possible induction date YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"