who else is due end of September ?

I'm 2/3 of the way thru in sept (20th) so kinda the end...

I have been in a lot of pain today- pulling tension pains on my right hand side very lowdown the bump? It's soooooo frustrating not being able to bend over and pick things up, took me 5 mins to get my socks on today I swear lol!

And my back is soooo sore makes it hard to get up in the night for my numerous trips to the toilet!!!!!

I WILL start swimming again tomorrow...said that so many times now :/

Hahaha sounds exactly like me.... right down to the due date - :haha:

Well all except the swimming.... I've stopped kidding myself on that front... figure it might be really nice once I got in there, but the thought of changing before and after puts me off!

Yeah lady- I keep getting out my baby stuff just to look at. My furniture was meant to be getting delivered last week and I was dying to be able to sort it all out properly, but mamas and papas are messing me around and now I'll only have my wardrobe and cotbed before bubba arrives :cry:

Hi :wave: I'm due 28th September.
We are definately aiming for a September baby, I don't want to head into October! Eviction proceedings will begin promtly at 37 weeks :haha:
I've been off work since 17 weeks with SPD - it's a nightmare, I can't do anything useful at home really just potter about and I'm getting pretty frustrated looking at all the jobs I should be doing!
Sleeping has really gone downhill the last couple of weeks too, I wake up feeling annoyed rather than refreshed!

I'm due the 29th Sept so this a good post for me to join in with :happydance:

I've been really lucky throughout my pregnancy, until I hit the 3rd trimester. It seems every day there is something else.

- I also have swollen feet and hands and becasue of lask of sleep puffy eyes.
- I can't bend down to put on my shoes so I have to wear flip flops which are flat with is not helping with the swelling feet so I had to go to Clarkes to buy some supportive flat shoes on Saturday. I never thought I would go for comfort over fashion but I am now past caring :cry:
- I was getting rib pain so I've invested in some none wired bra's. I have to admit I got a bargain in Debenhams sale - 4 nursing bras and 2 non-wired bra's for less than £50. But the fact that they were a 40G wasn't so good. I'm hoping my boobs don't get any bigger but I've heard they balloon when you're milk comes in so goodness knows what size I'll be then.
- I've given in to the bridget jones big knickers. I tried to wear my normal knickers just in a bigger size but I have now admitted defeat and am wearing the most comfortable nana knickers.
- I have a pregnancy pillow which is a god-send but I always end up lying on my back, which has never bothered my before but the past couple of nights when I've woke up on my back I've had the worst back ache ever.
- me and OH are still living with my mam and dad until we sell the house down south, I'm feeling excitied that I'm nearly finished the nursery just sad that it's not in OUR house :cry: I know I'll be lucky coz my mam can help out with baby is born but me and OH won't be able to have time with baby to ourselves. I'm going between feeling very lucky to feeling very sorry for myself.
- and don't even get my started on my leaking fluids! i started to wear a panty liner but they weren't enough so I now need to wear a thicker sanitary towel which I haven't done since I was 13! the discharge is really watery to the point where I can feel it coming out and god forbif it I go to bed naked, when I get up to go to the loo it trickles down my leg :wacko: sorry it TMI

I think that's enough moaning for me for now. Hoepfully my next post will be more positive:winkwink:

Hi girls! I'm due on the 24th sept but that would mean I ovulated on cycle day 8....no chance lol. I think this baby is due on the 28th ish. Either way I'll be induced by week 41 which is the 1st oct. Hoping my little miss is keener to be a sept baby though, my spd is horrendous!

It does seem like ages away doesn't it! History tells me that we'll soon be looking back reminiscing about our lovely wriggly bumps lol.

We are definately aiming for a September baby, I don't want to head into October! Eviction proceedings will begin promtly at 37 weeks :haha:
I've been off work since 17 weeks with SPD - it's a nightmare, I can't do anything useful at home really just potter about and I'm getting pretty frustrated looking at all the jobs I should be doing!
Sleeping has really gone downhill the last couple of weeks too, I wake up feeling annoyed rather than refreshed!

Me and you are due the same day :happydance: x

:happydance: :thumbup:

I'm due on 28th too!

My whinges:

*Onions' foot (or something) feels like it's jammed into my left hip socket and everytime s/he wiggles it it hurts like hell

* It takes me ages to turn over in bed and I generally end up like a spider on my back unable to move either way until DH shoe horns me onto one side or another (which he finds immensley funny!!!)

* I wake up after a very broken nights sleep on my back which evidently causes Onions to squish my tubes and makes me poo (sorry - TMI but very frustrating :blush:)

* Everyone seems to think it's appropriate to tell me how big I am but I suspect they'd find it less appropriate if I toold them how big they were!!!

My back and pelvis are killing me!!

Whinge over I think :flower:. Lovely having a thread for those of us due at the same time. :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm due sept 26th and also am ready for babs to arrive. I really don't have too much to complain about, just looking forward to getting my body back and having a bit of energy. I've no energy what so ever!! I can go grocery shopping (with my hubby to do the pushing and heavy lifting - of the groceries that is!!) and when I get home I'm wrecked!! Its scary to think that I've got nearly 7 weeks of this left and that IF I don't go over! Also can't wait to put my shoes/socks on without feeling like I'm crushing every internal organ I have!!
And I HATE, HATE, hate being at the end of the month!! Seems like every forum I'm on is divided into months, 'cept this one. But it feels like we are the last to go through everything!! Last for the first scan, to get to the second tri and tell people, last to find out the sex, last last last!!
Ok so maybe I do have a little bit to complain about, but it pales in comparison with everyone who is dealing with SPD and all. Hope every ones last few weeks fly!!

HI,I'm due end of sept too. I'm not at the impatient stage just yet, my first came at 31 wks so I'm just pleased this one is still cooking for now. I will be thinking differently in a few weeks though, lol. I might even start that rasberry leaf that I've heard ppl mention, is anyone else taking this? I'm on a/l leave and then mat leave starts at 35 wks so I have alot of time at the mo, our three year old is if off too so it's nice to have one to one time with him before bubs gets here, but its difficult finding entertainment everyday for him, he really loves nursery and I'm just not as much fun!

I've started with sharp little niggles, I don't think I've had BH either, I just think it baby sticking its bum out and making one side feel tight, if you get what I mean. xxx

Loving this thread, and can relate to soooo many things you have all said! Another end of september baby here, im due the 22nd, but very much suspect that i will go overdue. For those of you who were ttc, do you wish you hadnt have found out about being pregnant so early!? I found out at 10 dpo, and have been counting down the days ever since. Just think it would have been better to find out like 7-8 weeks down the line! I do keep popping over to first tri, it makes me feel a little better when i see March and April babies, reminds me how lucky i am to be getting so close!

I am now at the stage where i am fed up of people staring. Yes i am pregnant, yes i have a huge bump. I am not the first nor the last women like this so quit looking at me!!

yay Smurfette - another due date buddy! :happydance:
kellie I found out at 10dpo too and it feels like I've been pregnant forever!

How is everyone doing organisation wise? We finally ordered our furniture last week and it's being delivered end of this week, and we have decorators in this week doing the nursery so I finally feel like things are coming together!

There was a thread in 2nd tri where a few of us used to post. Now we are in 3rd tri and only a few weeks till September is here so thought it would be good to start a new thread.

The last few weeks waiting for our babies to arrive will be the hardest and watching all the other September stars having their babies while we can only read and get jealous, so it may make it easier if we have a few girls to talk to in the same boat.

Anyway i want to moan about how everything hurts to someone who knows and understands.. OH is getting fed up of me going on about it..:blush:

Hello Ladykara,

I am due on 23rd Sept too and having a girl!

How are you feeling?

M
x

im due on 25th sept...can't believe the big day is edgin closer! lol x

Helllooo ladies! I'm due 27th September and can't really believe how the time has flown by. This pregnancy has been so enjoyable compared to my last. With my DD I just felt so uncomfortable with constant BH from 23 weeks and I didn't sit back and enjoy any of it, because I was always too busy worrying about googling every little twinge and ache. My DH and I have been working hard to try and complete all our renovations on our house before the baby comes and this morning I had the first shower at home in 7 weeks. (I've been driving 10mins to my parents with DH and DD to shower everyday!) Now that we feel like we are a little more in control of that, I'm starting to realise that bubs will be here before we know it. Going to try and finish the hospital bag soon as I have a feeling this one will be early (DD was 2 days early) as I think he's engaged!

Hope all you lovely ladies can enjoy your last weeks of being pregnant. I can't sleep more than an hour on each hip and get a strong BH everytime I turn over. I wake up at 5.30am everyday feeling like I've played a full match of rugby, but it doesn't seem as bad as last time as I think you just learn to live with NO SLEEP. I have done since I was last in third tri in summer 2008!

I'm due on 28th too!

My whinges:

*Onions' foot (or something) feels like it's jammed into my left hip socket and everytime s/he wiggles it it hurts like hell

* It takes me ages to turn over in bed and I generally end up like a spider on my back unable to move either way until DH shoe horns me onto one side or another (which he finds immensley funny!!!)

* I wake up after a very broken nights sleep on my back which evidently causes Onions to squish my tubes and makes me poo (sorry - TMI but very frustrating :blush:)

* Everyone seems to think it's appropriate to tell me how big I am but I suspect they'd find it less appropriate if I toold them how big they were!!!

Whinge over I think :flower:. Lovely having a thread for those of us due at the same time. :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha made me giggle, very similar to me this morning trying to get up, my OH said I look like an upside down turtle trying to get out of bed!!! Then I just end up laying there thinking oh I can't be bothered but know that if I don't move soon I will end up wetting myself :haha:

Hey Girls

I have the last due date in september :(

Still feels like ages away when you see all the other september stars due dates getting closer.

Glad this post has been made so we can all chat and not feel so left out when all the september babys are being born and ours is still in there cooking :haha:

I'm due on 28th too!

My whinges:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha made me giggle, very similar to me this morning trying to get up, my OH said I look like an upside down turtle trying to get out of bed!!! Then I just end up laying there thinking oh I can't be bothered but know that if I don't move soon I will end up wetting myself :haha:

Glad I'm not the only one and hurrah for another 28th er!! :happydance:

Starting to feel slightly more organised with things now. Finally got rid of our last guests at the weekend so we can finally get rid of the spare bed and start work on the nursery :happydance: I'm counting down the days until I start Maternity leave!!!!

For those of you planning on doing perennial (sp?) massage, when are you starting?

xxxxxxx

Hey girls... another end of September star here! Being at the end of the month sucks! I've warned baby that he's for eviction at 38 weeks which would make me nearer the start of the month, but I suspect that baby will suit himself!! :haha:

I am also due end of Sept and i have warned baby that 38 weeks is plenty of time in there, i wanna meet her and have her at home with me. But knowing my luck she will now be late!!

Hi everyone!
I'm due late September too - 24th! and we're having a yellow bump!
I've got another scan this week to see if my placenta has moved, im hoping it has as I really don't want to have a c-section!
I've got 3 weeks left at work, but I'm really slowing down now! 13 days left after today! Wahoo!
Has anyone else had / got low-lying placenta?
Mich x x

Great thread!

I am due Sept 27th and everything was easy-as-pie until recently. Now I can't sleep at all, just toss and turn (I can't freaking wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again), my feet are constantly sore, my ribs are killing me, and I am hungry all the time but yet food is completely unappealing. My hormones have been pretty steady throughout but my grandfather passed away on the weekend and now I am just a total mess.

Also, my to do list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller and why do I keep adding things like 'clean siding of house' to it? Don't I have enough on my plate. My OH is really starting to think I am crazy when I tell him it is essential that we do random things like put new weather stripping in all the doors before the baby comes. He's like, shouldn't we be focused on finishing the nursery before we worry about those things? Yes, we should, but try explaining that to my crazy preggo brain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->